DustyC trapping 09

Coyote, Fox, Beaver, Racoon, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: DustyC trapping 09

Post by bucksnbears »

pm sent Dusty.. i'm heading to your house right now :lol:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Anybody that can go that way and Dusty is willing to take you is a ........raaaaatard thats a once in a lifetime chance if you fit with dusty to get a cheap lion hunt
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

Lack of trees.... That aint no joke. I used to live in Rock Springs, the closest thing to a tree there was 12 foot tall sage brush. I do miss that country though. I worked north of Wamsutter most of the time, and there was a land owner up there that told me he would see quite a few lions around in that area in the winter. And it was in a spot I would never have thought about seeing lions in, thats for sure. But I did end up seeing one there so know he wasnt full of BS. :D
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

How far north of Wamsutter? we are about 50 some odd miles north of there.
"God hates a coward"
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

O really. It was probably about 40 miles north was a far as I got.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

That aint no joke. I used to live in Rock Springs,
When I was out there I liked hunting the area south of Rocksprings and Green river along flameing gorge res.. Some good hunting north of Rocksprings as well...
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Let me reinterate that last post can be taken diffently than i wanted it too. If dusty is willing to take you and you don't go you will forever be kicking yourself in the ass!!!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

I've got 2 takers so far. Now if they can get the time off to do it, we,re in business. I found a fresh lion kill yesterday. A little spike buck up under a few cedar trees. We have some decent snow right now and the forecast is calling for more this weekend. It will be pretty fun and a good way to meet a few guys off the site and put some faces with the names since I can't make the classic this year. :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :( :( :( :(
"God hates a coward"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

whats up with that??? i thought you were gonna be there?? :( . did you check out the lisence thing yet??
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Oppurtunity of a lifetime is knocking at my door and I can't pass it up. :D It really sucks that I can't make it but for this oppurtunity to come along is pretty damn cool. Sorry Bucks but hopefully you can come out still. I will post the license deal tomorrow morning. Someone take there laptop and keep us poor saps that can't make it informed about whats happening.
"God hates a coward"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

:( :( . it must be important for you to pass up the classics. good luck :wink:
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Well i hope you can talk about this "opportunity of a lifetime" when it is all said and done!! Take pics and lets see what was better than the classic :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Sorry no pics. I had a good day riding around with another good ADC guy from a county in Wyoming that is gonna have a job opening up. I had an informal interview type situation on the Friday of the Classic. Thats the only reason I missed it. It's in a place that my wife and I both like and theres a ranch there that I can take my cows to thats in our price range. Now I'm just waiting for the job to be opened and see if I make it. It's been a goal of mine to make it to this position and I'm really hoping it comes through. I have 4 ADC guys backing me right now and pulling for me hard to get the job. The only other reason I would have missed the Classic is a major family emergency or an act of GOD!!!!!
"God hates a coward"
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Heres the prices for out of state lion licenses: $362 and $92 if you want to buy the second reduced price tag in order to take a second lion. You can go to Wy Game and Fish to get the regs and other details. I am in area 16.
"God hates a coward"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

if i place well in next weeks tourney, i'm coming out pronto!!.