2010 KFD hunt Jan 16th

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

Re: 2010 KFD hunt Jan 16th

Post by Tbush »

buck's already did!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
a proud member of the "IF" team
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Hope the hunt goes well wish i could be there boys!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I suppose Terry your going to really lay the hammer down on the coyotes this weekend, since we bought you in the calcutta last weekend!!!! :lol: :D

If would buy you and Travis 10 out of 10 times!!!!

Good Luck Boys!!!! Shoot to kill
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
RJensen
coyotehunter

Post by RJensen »

32 teams showed up. $7000 calcutta, results later tonight
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

great time at the KFD tourny. great food, (thanks ladies) cooold beer :D (thanks guy's). great visiting with you TBush . hope to see you all again next year
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Terry, Bucks - How did the hunt go? Any details worth sharing???
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

LeviM wrote:Terry, Bucks - How did the hunt go? Any details worth sharing???
i almost seen one :shock: actaully we blanked on coyotes. seen 9-10 but only 2 came within range and my brother missed a 125yard standing shot :shock: :oops: and i called one to about 125-150 and passed a for sure shot because i thought another was behind it . ended up sneaking away without me fireing a shot :oops: :oops: the whole day i was preaching to Tom to take the first good shot and here i go and do the opposite :oops: :oops: we got 1 fox and a badger. the weather was great :) warm with a wind aboudt 10-20. we did see evidence of others in the area---(M&M) :?: :?: :?: :?: we had a great time and RJensen did a great job keeping things rolling smoothly :) i'll let Ron post the finals as i'm not quite sure the totals
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

The contest was good as bucks wrote,good food and a well run tourny,met some new guys their 1st time at a event like this and they did well, congrat's Ron & Dairy, We started the day off with me sneeking on a fox then calling it in and shooting it in the face :D well from then til 11:00 it went down hill with snow mach.a mile away racing up down hills and 5 going right by Travis :roll: So packed up and moved on ,I took a 5 mile hike on snow shoes muti stands shot one, saw 2 more dogged one for half mile only to miss him at 200 while lying on my side with snow shoes on (going to have to practice shooting in the pos.) then more snow mach :( in the mean time Travis gets one and we meet up with about an hour of daylight. my last stand I bump one walking in then another while setting up and sitting down :( still a good day to be out :D :D sooo we shot 2 coyotes and a fox put us in 9-11 place as far as we can fig. Bucks it was great to B.S. with you and Tom and tell stories :lol: .....To the whole hunt team that put this on "GREAT job" Thanks :!: :D
a proud member of the "IF" team
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Good to hear everyone had a good time! Ron puts on a good tournament!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Sounds like there were some coyote shot for a one day tournament :D Glad to hear everyone had a great time 8)
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
RJensen
coyotehunter

Post by RJensen »

Levi, wish I could take the pat on the back, but it is the whole hunt committee from the fire dept. no I in team :) This thing is more fun every year we put it on! Want to take this time to thank each and every person that supported this hunt, you all truly made it fun for us! Our Sec/Treas. is putting together all the numbers and getting them to me, I will get them posted when I get them.

One thing I find amazing is that we have the same hunters back year after year, maybe add a new team or two every year, but it seems to top out at 33 teams. Truthfully that is a nice number of teams to work with.

agian thanks to all

KFD
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

33 teams SUCK!!!!. i would at least place if there was only 3 :lol: :lol:
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Ron, Take alittle credit! :D Your right 100% a tournament is really fun when you get the same teams every year. You can make a lot of friends!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
RJensen
coyotehunter

Post by RJensen »

Levi,
OK, I will take a little credit, I got the beer on ice for Bucks! But I would be in a world of hurt if I did not have the others guys that do all the other stuff! That temp probing job is one that goes on with little thanks, talk about dirty jobs, the guy that has that job, has a love of something I could never!

Truthfully the people that you meet is the most rewarding!
RJensen
coyotehunter

Post by RJensen »

2010 KFD Results

32 teams
42 coyotes and 4 fox taken

1st place - Ryan Aufforth and Jared Mahlum 6 coyotes

2nd place - Trent Johnson and Joe Engh, 5 coyotes and 1 fox

3rd place - Kirk Hennix and Nathan Hennix, 5 coyotes (earlier check-in time)

4th place - Rod Vaage and Darrie Lindberg, 5 coyotes (1 hour later check in)

5th place - Bernie Knutson and Dave Gins, 4 coyotes

Big Dog - Casey Lalum and Darric Ystass

Little Dog - Rod Vaage and Darrie Lindberg