VHA Jamboree

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

RandyRoede
coyotehunter

VHA Jamboree

Post by RandyRoede »

Any of you coming down to the Jamboree and possibly trying to win the Mr. Coyote title??

If so you better enter early it will fill up fast.

I will have the drown your sorrows or celebrate your victory party here in the garage afterwards.

Talked to Jeff yesterday and he thought they may have to limit the number of entries due to time restraints so don't dilly dally around.
Randy Roede
LeviM
coyotehunter

Re: VHA Jamboree

Post by LeviM »

One of these years I will make it down, with the tough economy, and a just having the little, this year is out. :(
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

I may not be there either so some of you guys may have a chance to win.. :mrgreen:

If I would decide to go there would be room for one or two to ride along with me and could include one day of calling coyotes..
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

what are the dates for that thing
Coyotes Forever
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Post by RandyRoede »

Jamie, it's the 26th thru the 30th of July the Mr. Coyote is on the 29th.
Randy Roede
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

thats my birthday.............I have been wanting to take my boy to that for the past few years.....this was going to be the year.....I got full custody of him in june and now he is at his moms for the summer. :( Very happy about getting custody of course but he is a shooter and I wanted to get him over to the Jamboree.
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

one of these years we will have to get a bunch of coyotehunter.net members together and go. that would be fun
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Coyotehunter.net should just have its own convention or like an awards banquet or somthing that we could all get together and shoot the shit at.
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

that would be a good time also, a later summer get together before everyone gets serious about casin coyotes. Nice a relaxing get together :mrgreen:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

EO caller wrote:Coyotehunter.net should just have its own convention or like an awards banquet or somthing that we could all get together and shoot the shit at.
come to one of the tournament. lots of bullshit at those :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Some day Bucks, some day :cry: . Is there a difference between shooting the shit, and bullshit :o . Probly doesn't matter to you guy's as long as you've got one of those schmitty's in your hand. :lol: :lol:
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I know we talked about it last year some.................Jeff R. had offered at one point that we could use VHA as a point for everyone to meet. they have a great shooting range over there as well. I know we are game for the the idea we just would have to find a good spot that is close for everyone who want s to meet.............camp out, shoot the breeze by the fire and have a few cocktails would be great.
Coyotes Forever
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

There isn't anyplace thats very close for me but like I said before, I was a bullhauler, I can be anywere in 36 hours. It would be awsome for me to just put names with faces.
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Post by RandyRoede »

Well, we worked on the running target this weekend and it is a beauty, runs smooth and fast.

Starts tomorrow around noon, always an interesting deal.

Jamie, an early happy birthday and congrats on getting custody!
Randy Roede
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

thanks randy...........i got divorced this past january..........joint custody of my daughter and full custody of my son. it was a very busy winter. hopefully i got that all in the past now. I put a call in to jeff to see if we could find a time that might work for some of us to meet over there and use the range. busy week for him so we have been playing some phone tag. I hope everything goes well for you guys.
Coyotes Forever