VHA Jamboree

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Re: VHA Jamboree

Post by RandyRoede »

Jamie, a divorce is a mess, really no good way for it to end one way or the other. Been thru one myself. Kids are always in the middle and it's hard on the

Getting ahold of Jeff this week is tough, he's pretty much going wide open and will crash Friday. We'll have a cold one tonite for all the Coyotehunter.net crowd!!!!! I'll try to keep Hook in line!!

Well better get movin before light to hopefully find some coyotes on some sheep up north this a.m.
Randy Roede
Jeff Rheborg
coyotehunter

Post by Jeff Rheborg »

Hey guys, we didn't get to the Mr. Coyote this year. We got rain on Wednesday and had to push the balloon shoot back til Thursday.

The offer still stands on the use of the range. I am still planning to hold the Mr. Coyote contest this fall sometime. Maybe something can be worked out to hold both together. I think it would be one heck of a day if we could.

Randy was right in saying the moving coyote is running smooth and fast. A big thanks to Randy and Hook for helping out... couldn't have gotten it done without you guys!!!!!!!

Let me know if you have any dates in mind and I will check things on this end. We got the facility, let's get something worked out.

Later boys,
Jeff.
Jeff Rheborg, President
The Varmint Hunters Assoc.
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Post by RandyRoede »

Check your calenders, start savin up, your chance for fame and fortune has come.

The NEW and Improved Mr. Coyote competion in Sept 18 at the VHA Range here in Pierre.

Gongs from 100-500, a running coyote challenge, along with showing your skills with a shotgun on rabbit targets awaits.

Maybe a score for how good or bad you sound on a call?? Making it "the contest" of this nature in the US.

Just think your resume could read," Yea ,I was Mr Coyote 2010", you single guys, what chick wouldn't dig being on the arm of Mr. Coyote!!!

Plus it would be a great time and BS session. Maybe Hook will wear his pink shorts!!!YIKES!!!!
Randy Roede
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Hey Randy the girl that wants to hang on to the arm of a guy with the MR. COYOTE title 2010 might not be a girl youll want to bring out in public. Just take her to a dark movie or something. :D Wish i could attend the stork is making a on sept. 1. I hope everyone has a good time good luck to all.
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Good Luck Damon!!! Just remember the longs nights, and changing the diapers!! You were cutting that really close to hunting season :?
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"