COAL COUNTRY CHALLENGE HUNT

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

wallihunter

COAL COUNTRY CHALLENGE HUNT

Post by wallihunter »

I heard next year they are talking about having a PRO class and a AMATUAR class. Anybody here anything about this? My buddy said he read it in Dickinson paper little while ago. And how would they determine who is a pro or not, could be some sand baggers just my thoughts.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: COAL COUNTRY CHALLENGE HUNT

Post by lyonch »

I haven't heard anything about it, but they could allow you to enter either one that you want, but if you place in the top ten last year, your not allowed in the amateur division, and if you place in the top 5 for amateur, you need to be bumped for at lease one year to the pro division. I could see it working. There might be some fine details that need to be thought of an worked out, but anything is possible!
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

lyonch wrote:I haven't heard anything about it, but they could allow you to enter either one that you want, but if you place in the top ten last year, your not allowed in the amateur division, and if you place in the top 5 for amateur, you need to be bumped for at lease one year to the pro division. I could see it working. There might be some fine details that need to be thought of an worked out, but anything is possible!

That would be a good fair format chris....

I did hear (from a GOOD sourse) that a bunch of the guys were pissing and moaning about the fact todd and tory won again. They made the comment that they are not coming back next year and paying that kind of money to get second at best......

I say if you cant compete with the best stay at home, or don't bitch about not winning... I would rather win knowing that a competed against the best in the tourney, not have a second divison so every body feels good about there chances......

Ten bucks says that the bismarck tourney next year has alot more guys in it than this year, and them guys will be the same guys that complain about loosing to some one else :) :)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

And also, thats why I have been hunting in Coyotehunter.net tournaments, because the teams are top notch, the guys are great to talk to, informative, and I know that it is going to be fair in the end..... Now that I sound like a paid advertisment for the site, holy crap that was cheesy :lol: :lol:
wallihunter

Post by wallihunter »

That was a little cheesy...JUST JOKING..... But you are so rite about the coyotehunter tournaments and thats why my brother and i hunt them too. It is great to visit with everybody and shoot the shit and not have to listen to all the b.s of someone is cheating. The coyotehunter and all his helpers really know what they are doing, and are very good at what they do. And for the pro-am i think it could work to, just didnt know if it was true or not, but owe well coyotehunter toury is same weekend so i wont be hunting the pro-am......NOW THAT ALL SOUNDED CHEESY TOO DAMIT......
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

thanks guys...........
Coyotes Forever
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Always nice to hear some words of encouragement guys thanks!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Good to hear alot of you guys enjoy hunting coyotehunter.net tournaments
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

Hell the best thing about Coyotehuter.net is the entertainment after the second days hunt, don't you think Levi....... :lol: :lol:
1dogdown
coyotehunter

Post by 1dogdown »

I agree! He is probably still feeling the effects of that night. :D
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Optimax90 wrote:Hell the best thing about Coyotehuter.net is the entertainment after the second days hunt, don't you think Levi....... :lol: :lol:
:oops: : :P :P
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Chuckle it up now!!!!!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"