Sweetwater Jct., WY hunt

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

redneck396

Sweetwater Jct., WY hunt

Post by redneck396 »

I am not the coordinator of this hunt, but there is a hunt scheduled for Feb. 9th 2008 at The Sweetwater Station(bar, restaurant and gas station), Sweetwater Jct, Wyoming. This is the junction where highways US287 and WY135 meet. Questions can be answered by calling The Sweetwater Station (307) 544-2322. These same guys(Rick Wilnuss and Rowdy Anderson) put on a hunt Dec. 1st 2007. First place payed $1176 to the winning team, which brought in 7 coyotes. They payed out to 5 places. There was also a raffle for a new coyote rifle set up to go. Don't know if the raffle is a common occurrance but it was an incentive! Teams were 2 persons, entry was $70 per team. Must have followed Game and Fish Dept laws. No plane or helicopter hunting allowed for the hunt and a few other logical rules. Sign-in was at 5 am and check-in at 7 pm. Only a one day hunt. Dogs were blocked( a piece of wood with team # and killnumberFood and drinks in the saloon after hunts' end with raffle drawing and prizes awarded for the 5 placing teams. I'm guessing things will be nearly the same for the upcoming hunt in Febuary.
-coyote huntin' fool-
DustyC

Re: Sweetwater Jct., WY hunt

Post by DustyC »

The actual day of the hunt is Feb 7. They changed the check in spot to Riverton Wy. For all of the information you can contact Rick Wilmes at 307-544-2322 or Rowdy Anderson. I don't know Rowdy's phone number but I'm sure you can find it through information or a Riverton phone book.
"God hates a coward"
DustyC

Re: Sweetwater Jct., WY hunt

Post by DustyC »

I am an idiot. :roll: I neeed to learn how to read dates. There will be a Sweet Water hunt on Feb 7. You can contact the numbers in my last moronic post if you are interested. Sorry.
"God hates a coward"