World Predator & Hunting Expo

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Re: World Predator & Hunting Expo

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Just look for the big CoyoteHunter.net logo and we will be there!!!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
LowPro
coyotehunter

Post by LowPro »

Prairie Ghost wrote:Just look for the big CoyoteHunter.net logo and we will be there!!!!

Will do!

BTW ~ I'm a "local" (born & raised in Kansas City, KS.), so if there's any way I can be of assistance, be sure to give me a yell.

FYI ~ I moved to Missouri 12 years ago, and a lot in the Kansas City Metro area has changed, so I can't really be a lot of help concerning recommending hotels, restaurants and such, though.

I still have family there, so if any situations do arise, I'll do my best to assist you in any way I can...
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Hey...just want to say good luck to anyone competing at the expo I'm off to bait bear in MN that week-end, someone else besides me will just have to be crowned the worlds best caller :roll: :lol: :lol:

CH and PG have a safe trip and post us some pics when you return.
a proud member of the "IF" team
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Take some pics!! I would like to see what it is like. I can make it this year but I know for a fact next year I am there!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

just got back from the expo. We made some great contacts. I have some pics I will post in a day or so. Saturday night we spent with the guys from VHA and Burnham Brothers, Jeff Rheborg, Tony Dorschner, Clint Roberson, Gary Roberson, and Larry Symes. We also talked with Tad Brown from Lohman Calls, and Randy Scott from Predator Quest. Both of those two where very knowledgeable on coyotes and would like to have spent more time talking with them. I met Rick and Cindy Paillet, and we are going to be now selling all of the Verminator Products. If anyone has not seen the new Bowmania from the verminators it is a must see. I also sat down with the Gerry Blair and had a great conversation about trapping. Looks like we are going to be doing some things with Gerry and I will keep everyone posted as that unfolds. Gerry is a class act and was overwhelmed when he came to our booth and shared some stories about his days of trapping. Lots of interest in trapping at the Expo and spent more time talking about trapping than anything else. I will the pics edited and posted as soon as possible.
Coyotes Forever
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Sounds like you boys had a good time. I wish i could have been there :oops: Well if they hold it next year i will be there for sure. I am spending more money and time getting into trapping :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I bet it was like heaven at the expo, a coyote hunters dream :D
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
LowPro
coyotehunter

Post by LowPro »

I enjoyed visiting with you guys, although it was short & sweet. I spent most of my time at the seminars, trying to learn something...

Plus I had to run to Cabela's on Sunday, while I was in town, and had to make a pit stop at a gun show too, to pick up some badly-needed supplies. Unforeseen circumstances kept me from making it back to the Expo.

Sorry 'bout that...
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Awesome time talked to a lot of good guys. The boys from Foxpro Steve and Mike Dillon, Rick Palliet is a hoot to talk to and a really nice guy. The guys from Burnham brothers are a WILD bunch my stomach still hurts from laughing. The coyote doctors were their also and had a few good conversations with them Les Johnson and Randy Scott from Predator quest, Tad Brown from Lohman calls was there had some good talks about trapping with him. Overall it was a great time and seen all sorts of neat products and really pretty calls.

Lowpro- wish you could of made it back so we could talk a bit more but that is just how it goes
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Well it sounds like everyone had a great time. I bet it would have been a blast to be there and talk to all those people.

I got a treat when I got a call from Prairie Ghost and he goes "Here, someone wants to say hi to you." I am greated with "Hey this is Rick Paillet from Verminator Predator Calls!" Man I will tell you that made my day hearing from my favorite person in coyote videos. I wasn't sure what to really say since I never thought I would talk to the guy. I am sure you all learned quite a bit and got to teach some people some new things too!
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Nice work with the camera Jamie! Man I wish more and more that I could of made it!

Oh ya nice job focusing in on that hot chick!! LOL It looked like there were a few there :D
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

we had the best booth at the expo.
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

LOL

I can only imagine! :)
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

She had a nice a$$ Jamie :D :D It looks like it was a blast!!
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!