kenmare tournament

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

RJensen
coyotehunter

kenmare tournament

Post by RJensen »

Hi,

The Kenmare Fire dept. is looking into putting on a tournament. Date TBA, any ideas on when a tournament would work best? Any Ideas on speakers, or anything you would like to see included in the tourney? Please let us know.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

It will be tough finding a date for the tournament that does not have a hunt already going on. I do not know when Steel and Lamoure are having there hunts this year and Balta has theirs the first part of February. Do you have a month in mind when you would like to have it?
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

In December Beulah and Richardton have theres and then there is alot of them in January. Steele and Balta are both in Febuary. These are just a few I know of.
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Don't forget the Thompson tournament Daryl.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Sorry Jamie thats right and there is Valley City and Lamoure in there somewhere also.
TURK
coyotehunter

Post by TURK »

I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA TO GET ONE IN KENMARE...
AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK TALKING TO DARYL AND JAMIE GREAT PEOPLE AND THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING ON A EVENT LIKE THIS...
THE BEST THING IS THEY GO BUY THE RULES.. AND THAT IS FINAL..

AND LIKE I SAID THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

JUST MY 2 CENTS

TURK
RJensen
coyotehunter

Post by RJensen »

Last night we (Kenmare Fire Department) met, and got going on a date, and a rough draft of our tournament, things should be ironed out, and we will get the information out soon, to keep posted, check back here, and we will announce it ASAP. Thanks
anyone that wants to share ideas, feel free to post them on this post, and we will throw it in front of our committee.
TURK
coyotehunter

Post by TURK »

hey ron are u giving out some trophys if you do i could help you out with finding them i
have a buddy... (yeah believe it or not i said buddy) thats relatives own a trophy shop
so i could maybe help u out there.. but ill prob talk to you about it this weekend. im thinking about coming back for deer hunting this weekend..
RJensen
coyotehunter

Post by RJensen »

The Kenmare Coyote Tournament will be held January 19-20 more information on Monday
Coyotehunter12

Post by Coyotehunter12 »

Does anyone know when the Valley City Tournment is? I am just trying to figure out my calendar and what tournments I am going to do this winer
TURK
coyotehunter

Post by TURK »

OUCH THAT IS A BAD WEEKEND FOR ME
IM WORKIN AND WOULD HAVE TO BURN 24HRS VAC AND MIS OUT ON
12 HOURS OF DOUBLE TIME.. SO THE 19-20 IS A NO GO FOR ME...
BUT IT WILL BE FUN NO MATTER WHAT
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE..
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Turk ya cant go huh! Looks like I will need a partner. Anyone needing a partner in Kenmare let me know!
TURK
coyotehunter

Post by TURK »

WELL ILL GO IF I CAN PULL SOME STRINGS ILL BURN 12HRS ON SAT.. AND MAYBE BE HOPEFULLY SWITCH WITH SOMEONE FOR A DIFFERNT SUNDAY BUT.. THAT IS PRETTY SLIM I THINK.. BUT WHO KNOWS ILL DO MY BEST.... IM GOING BACK THIS WEEKEND I MIGHT GO OUT AND TRY SOME OTHER SPOTS... I WOULD RATHER DO THAT THEN DEER HUNT BUT.. IF YOU FIND SOMEONE GOOD... BUT ILL DO MY BEST.. AND IS THIS A TWO DAY TOURNY. OR JUST A ONE DAY
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

So guys is this Kenmare hunt happening I am ready. I haven't heard much activity about it lately so just wondering if it is still going on. 8)
TURK
coyotehunter

Post by TURK »

YEAH NO KIDDIN WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOME INFO AND WHY THE TWO DATES.. JUST WONDING... EMAIL ME SOME INFO PLEASE