Dupree Dog Days February 14, 2009

You can post your events and tournaments here or send the info to us and we will post it for you.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Dupree Dog Days February 14, 2009

Post by Coyotehunter »

Dupree Dog Days
Attachments
Dupree.jpg
Dupree.jpg (172.06 KiB) Viewed 15308 times
Coyotes Forever
Dcoy
Top Dog

Re: Dupree Dog Days February 14, 2009

Post by Dcoy »

I'm often a bridesmaid???? :shock:
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Well now that all the 'spam'has been deleted,my 'bridesmaid'comment makes little sense-true but still confusing I suspect.Of course the beauty of being old is you rarely give a crap anymore. :D
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Dcoy, if im not able to understand any of your posts i will just blame it on the old age and wait for you to clarify :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

lyonch wrote:Dcoy, if im not able to understand any of your posts i will just blame it on the old age and wait for you to clarify :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Well early this morning the site was loaded with spam including this thread that contained a lot of crap about brides,wedding gowns,etc.It my weird mind my response was cool and sure to P off the spammers.Coyotehunter being on the ball got rid of the spam but left me high and dry. :D
Was hoping to at least get a white gown to wear in the snow. :shock:
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Hey it worked!!! I waited and you clarified :lol: :lol: :lol: Job well done Dcoy :wink: Jamie is so good at staying on top of things that i hardly get to see that stuff if it happens :D Im sure you were giggling when you logged on and saw what was going on :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Oh well,hopefully we'll give the Dupree Dog Days more exposure.A good cause and I'm sure a good time!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

yep, that is the problem with new members. I just don't know what to expect. LOL Anyone hear how the Dupree hunt went. Any tournament results to post?
Coyotes Forever
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

any info yet??????????
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

There was a tie for first place with both team taking 8 coyotes and it was won by Tony Lafferty and Tony Lafferty. Rocky Longbrake and Terry Russell also had 8 coyotes but got beat out by total weight. Third place team took 6 coyotes. Forth place was 4 coyotes. Largest coyote was 37lbs. taken by Tom Stalley, and Austin Early. Smallest coyote was 20.2lbs. That's about all I know.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

I found a few of the coyotes from that contest laying in the ditch along with a redfox. One of the coyotes still had the contest block in its mouth and i'm sure it would of made big dog..
Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

Tim, I talked to a guy who competed in the Dupree contest and sounds like the tournament wasn't ran as well again this year. Cheating came up a lot. It's too damn bad when that has to happen. This team will of honest callers won't be back next year and I think that is the feelings of several teams. This one will not be tournament will not be supported by me. Money has a habit of bringing out the worst in people . One of the teams told me of some pretty incredible things they saw. Send me a pm and I will tell you. I know the Dickinson tournament is run really well and I will continure to support it and do what I can to help out. This is two years in a row that things looked a little suspicious. We need to weed out these people and get back to calling coyotes the right way and that is not chasing them down in pickups. :x :x :x
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Thanks for the update Jerry!!! That is just too damn bad that the tournament has come to that :roll:
Chris Lyon

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

i agree with you on the chasing them down with vehicles. thats a chicken shit way and is cheating, however, its a coyote "hunting" tournament. not a "calling " tournament.i've noticed in past posts there are some that think the only way to hunt tourneys is by calling. i for one like to spot and stalk when possible. if someone gets caught cheating, all tourneys should get together and ban them from ever competeing again
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."