Sierra BlitzKing

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Nodak72
coyotehunter

Sierra BlitzKing

Post by Nodak72 »

I'm new to reloading, and I'm using Sierra bullets in my 270, and my 243! I was wondering if any one uses Blitz King's,and are they fur friendly or is the jacket to thin for coyote's! and if they don't work is there any 52 or 55 grain Sierra's that wont tear A coyote up or cause splash if there is A bone hit!
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: Sierra BlitzKing

Post by lyonch »

I am shooting .224 55 grain sierra gameking bullets out of my .22-250 i have really liked thos bullets this year. It doesn't matter what bullet you shoot if the shot placement is really poor they all make a big mess or the coyote will run off.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

i've had better luck with 50-55 blitzkings than any of the other plastic tipped bullets both in less pelt damage and accuracy. i would shoot only them but they can be hard to find sometimes so now i shoot b.t.'s
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I am using the 85 grain bthp gamekings out of my .243, there is some damage, but the coyotes are dead, they just take alittle sewing, but not too bad.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"