Where do I start?

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Re: Where do I start?

Post by Tim Anderson »

1shooter: If you need a few reloading manuals let me know, I have a few laying around that I don't use...
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

1shooter.. I should be passing through youre area on thursday the 16th bright an early in the mourning.. If you want the manuals give me youre Phone number and we can work out details for a drop..T.A.
1Shooter
coyotehunter

Post by 1Shooter »

Sound good Tim. My number is 701-207-0155, hear from you soon!
Savage 12 .22-250
(As of 4/18/10)
Gopher - 2
Skunk - 2
Coon - 10
Possum - 1
Fox - 2
Coyotes - 2
Beaver - 1
Ermine - 1
Muskrat - 19
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

One shooter it was great to finally meet you and put a face with the name and I hope you can get a few more miles out of my reloading manuals.. Takecare..T.A.
1Shooter
coyotehunter

Post by 1Shooter »

Thanks Tim, it was great to finally meet up with you too! Thanks for those manuals, I'll get quite a bit of learning out of them. Glad you had safe travels and a good weekend!
Savage 12 .22-250
(As of 4/18/10)
Gopher - 2
Skunk - 2
Coon - 10
Possum - 1
Fox - 2
Coyotes - 2
Beaver - 1
Ermine - 1
Muskrat - 19
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Yes I had a great week. I took Steve out for a day but the pastures where to wet for the ATV so we just drove around for the day . We did spot one coyote right off the bat in one of my hunting spots and then stopped and did a little locateing and Steve got one to howl back. We headed back to town and spent some time in Steve work- shop. Steve had a wedding to get ready for on Fri. so I went out alone and did a little more locateing and picked up another ranch for the season. I went to one of the ranches I hunted a little bit last year and called in and killed a double and then picked up a single a few stands later..
Sat. I was going to go back out after coyotes instead of going to the Mr. coyote contest But Randy talked me out of it so I stuck around for the contest.. The contest was a blast and I found out what my strengths are and weakness as far as shooting goes, my shotgun skills really suck and I need to get out and use the shotgun more or at least practice with it. The other guys shooting shot really well but also made mistakes like I did and they will cost you... It was alot of fun and I enjoyed hanging out with the guys again and look forward to it again next year. My thanks to Jeff, Randy, Jerry and the rest of the crew that helped out with the contest.....T.A.