22-250 Ackley

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Re: 22-250 Ackley

Post by Prairie Ghost »

I would rather not have to stop a lynching so lets pass on the gun cleaning!!!!!The last thing i want to see is a guy hung from a local tree in the city park with his prostestic leg laying beneath him and another guy with no shirt on but still looks like he wearing a sweater swinging next to him. :lol:
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

Prairie Ghost wrote:I would rather not have to stop a lynching so lets pass on the gun cleaning!!!!!The last thing i want to see is a guy hung from a local tree in the city park with his prostestic leg laying beneath him and another guy with no shirt on but still looks like he wearing a sweater swinging next to him. :lol:
:lol: :lol: Hell, I would charge admission for that!!! And then we could sweeten the prize pot........ :lol: :lol:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Prairie Ghost wrote:I would rather not have to stop a lynching so lets pass on the gun cleaning!!!!!The last thing i want to see is a guy hung from a local tree in the city park with his prostestic leg laying beneath him and another guy with no shirt on but still looks like he wearing a sweater swinging next to him. :lol:
:lol: :lol: i stay warm in the winter.......just starting to prime up myself :mrgreen: . i'm with ya Jaybic
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I have been seriously laughing for 5 minutes!!!! :lol: :lol:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

what show is that .............. is it "tank girl" or something that has a gun for a leg. Jaybic you should have a .250 AI in that leg of yours.
Coyotes Forever
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Let the lynching begin :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

I still got a little R and D to do but I'm already working on it. I am having it chambered in 244AI Asswhipper(my own design) and I just got my leg back from the 'smith who drilled and tapped my shin bone for scope bases. I just prop the ol' crick stepper up on a bipod(I use a Harris model 25g...the g stands for gimp) and flail away. I just can't figure out how to keep the muzzle from getting plugged up as I am walking out to a stand. What I want to know is this; Is there an EXTRA prize for the guy who shoots the most coyotes using the most number of apendages....You know...if I shoot a fourple and get one with the shotgun, 2 with the rifle and the fourth one I get with ol' crickstepper?
CoyoteGodWYO
coyotehunter

Post by CoyoteGodWYO »

Well I have 3 22-250 AI's, and i will tell you what my coyote killer is, it is a rem 700 action, a 21 inch heavy lilja barrel with a 1 in 12 twist. I shoot Berger 52 gr varmint match moly, coupled with 39 grains of IMR 4064. Now i am sure you are wondering why the short barrel? It is handy!! Getting it out the window is super quick not to mention the accuracy is is better than my longer barrel guns. The advantages of the short barrel are countless, and the reason i went with the AI is because i am still averageing 3780fps, which is close to the standard 250. Also the 52gr bergers are a dream. A little hole in and none out if hit in the shoulder. If you hit the rib cage you might need 3 or 4 stiches when you skin and strech.
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

I love the 22-250 and hope to get mine re-barreled and Ackleyed this spring. I myself like the long barrel and have a AR-15 for a truck gun. :)
"God hates a coward"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

yes you get a special award if you shoot a coyote with your prostitect leg :!:
Coyotes Forever