need more bullets

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

need more bullets

Post by Tbush »

Hey, I don't reload but just shot up my last reloads that an old friend that passed away loaded for me....Looking for some one to reload 22-250's for me. I have all the caseings,bullets,powder and the load info needed for about 500 rounds, I will gladly pay some one to load for me Any takers :D
a proud member of the "IF" team
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: need more bullets

Post by bucksnbears »

Tbush wrote:Hey, I don't reload but just shot up my last reloads that an old friend that passed away loaded for me....Looking for some one to reload 22-250's for me. I have all the caseings,bullets,powder and the load info needed for about 500 rounds, I will gladly pay some one to load for me Any takers :D
:D :D :twisted: .sure buddy :wink: .
500 is alot but if you aint in a big hurry, i can do it
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

If BNB can't get to it I will.
"God hates a coward"
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

hey t bush if you dont get those guys to do it for you ill gladly do it just let me know what lot you will be useing for a tournment that i will be in and we will keep those seperate :wink: no but seriously i can give it a go for you too if you would like.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Tbush, can ya feel the love 8) it would take me a long time to do 500 so if anybody has the faster equiptment,(i'm old school) have at it :wink:.DD, did you try the blitzkings yet??
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I could do it for you Terry, if your still looking for someone. It's the least i could do, since you let levi and i stay at your place for the minot hunt 8)
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

I'd be happy to do it but you might have other volunteers that are much closer, otherwise, send them down and I will send them back assembled. I have a Dillon 450 multi-stage press that can wing them right out. Best part is the guy sold me the press for 35.00 with everything included when his dad passed away. :D

Jaybic
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Bnb i know you tried to sabatoge me for the dickinson hunt. i did try them but i couldnt get my bolt closed and should have known better but i forced it a little bit and it stuck. i did get it out and the bullet did stay with the case so i had to abandon them thank you anyway i will keep them for you and give them back next time i see you.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

DD, i was afraid of that!!.i just barely bump my shoulders to fit my chamber and it seems as though mines a touch longer than most .243's,or was the bullet seated to long??
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

[quote!!.i just barely bump my shoulders to fit my chamber and it seems as though mines a touch longer than most .243's,or was the bullet seated to long??][/quote]

Thats one of the problems you can have if you reload for someone else and don't have there gun on hand to take measurements. Best you can do is full length resize to be on the safe side and seat bullets to spec.'s in reloading book.. Other thing you can do is next time have the gun on hand you plan to reload for and set aside a case that is sized to thats guns chamber and also have a dummy round with a bullet seated to required depth....
Years ago when I did load work up for my gunsmith on customers rifles I always sent along 2-3 dummy rounds for the owner of the rifle so he had something to go by for measurements.....
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

bnb the bullets were seated out too far they hit the lands. my oal is about 2.778 if i remember off the top of my head and that is only 5 thousandths off. i need to seat them pretty deep for this gun. thank you anyways bnb i appreatiate your help your a good guy and next time i see you im buying you a couple beers.
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

devildogg wrote:bnb the bullets were seated out too far they hit the lands. my oal is about 2.778 if i remember off the top of my head and that is only 5 thousandths off. i need to seat them pretty deep for this gun. thank you anyways bnb i appreatiate your help your a good guy and next time i see you im buying you a couple beers.
Next time I see you Damon, remind me to give you a few rounds, my are seating 2.685. Give them a try!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I have had my boy do most of my reloading for the past 3 years and helping out since he was about 5-6 yr. I do not think he likes it as much as I like him doing it.......I pay him a few bucks and he is all smiles. He also does some reloading for a friend of mine from Az. so that is another option Tbush if you want to get some reloads. Looks like you have lots of guys willing to help.
Coyotes Forever