Cost of ammunition

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

lyonch
coyotehunter

Cost of ammunition

Post by lyonch »

I was in two different stores over the weekend looking for some reloading supplies and was told that all ammunition will be going up around 10%-15%. I was told it had nothing to do with the government or regulations, but rather that the raw materials to make these products are going up. One of them mentioned that the process is getting more expensive as well. Neither one of them said when it would take place (I asked for an approximate date) but they said they were notified with a letter, so some are trying to stalk up now with the lower priced ammo. I don't know if it was a scare tactic by the ammuniton companies to get the demand back up there when Obama took office, or if this is a legitimate reason. Let me know if any of you are hearing the same thing of if i was filled with B.S.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: Cost of ammunition

Post by Coyotehunter »

The only ammo I buy these days is for my .22 mag and that stuff has damn near doubled for some of the better CCI and at least a 50% increase on everything else.
Coyotes Forever
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Re: Cost of ammunition

Post by Tim Anderson »

Thanks for the post Chris. About 10-20 people are going to see it and then some of them will post it on another site and so on and so on. By the end of next week we will have a ammo shortage again.. :cry: :cry: :( :(