• Advertisement

wanting to start

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Prairie Ghost, Coyotehunter

wanting to start

Postby 243yote » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:46 pm

I am wanting to start reloading and have saved several boxes of brass over the past year. I was curious if it made a difference to what size bullet came out of the case as to what size i put back in to. For example i shoot nothing but 100gr bullets out of my 243 but would like to load something like a 75gr for the coyotes to shoot a little flatter and stick with the 100s for deer but i didn't know if it would cause a problem resulting in me needing to buy new brass or not.

243yote
coyotehunter

Re: wanting to start

Postby kflan22 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:00 pm

243yote wrote:I am wanting to start reloading and have saved several boxes of brass over the past year. I was curious if it made a difference to what size bullet came out of the case as to what size i put back in to. For example i shoot nothing but 100gr bullets out of my 243 but would like to load something like a 75gr for the coyotes to shoot a little flatter and stick with the 100s for deer but i didn't know if it would cause a problem resulting in me needing to buy new brass or not.

No it doesn't matter. You can load any 6mm diameter bullet that you want. Have fun!

kflan22
coyotehunter

Return to Reloading Tips