wanting to start

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

243yote
coyotehunter

wanting to start

Post by 243yote »

I am wanting to start reloading and have saved several boxes of brass over the past year. I was curious if it made a difference to what size bullet came out of the case as to what size i put back in to. For example i shoot nothing but 100gr bullets out of my 243 but would like to load something like a 75gr for the coyotes to shoot a little flatter and stick with the 100s for deer but i didn't know if it would cause a problem resulting in me needing to buy new brass or not.
kflan22
coyotehunter

Re: wanting to start

Post by kflan22 »

243yote wrote:I am wanting to start reloading and have saved several boxes of brass over the past year. I was curious if it made a difference to what size bullet came out of the case as to what size i put back in to. For example i shoot nothing but 100gr bullets out of my 243 but would like to load something like a 75gr for the coyotes to shoot a little flatter and stick with the 100s for deer but i didn't know if it would cause a problem resulting in me needing to buy new brass or not.

No it doesn't matter. You can load any 6mm diameter bullet that you want. Have fun!