Brass

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Isn't tat the truth. That is why i haven't gotten into it yet because i haven't had the time energy and money to do it right and that makes nothing more then a waste of time. Will be starting my education now though.
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Where do you recommend a first time reloader start? Is there certain reading material I sould read first? What is a perferable reloading kit? I would like to crawl before I walk, taking beginer steps will help before I get into more complex issues
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

RCBS Rock Chucker kit is a very good kit to get started with but just remember reloading gets to be a exspensive hobby so if you only shoot 2 or 3 boxes of shells a years I would'nt get into it. I have been doing it for almost 10 years now and it takes about 2 years to pay for itself if you shoot alot.
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
Yote_man1
coyotehunter

Post by Yote_man1 »

Great tip Daryl. The rockchucker is a great place to start.

READ READ READ. I read everything i can get my hands on when it comes to reloading. Reloading manuals, magazines, any forum you can get a hold of. I learn something new every time i read something. Talking to people who reload can be a great way to learn also. No matter how much you know, somebody always knows more than you.
Good things come to those who shoot straight.