Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: still f*#k*ng laughing
Coyotes Forever
Coyote 22-250
coyotehunter

Post by Coyote 22-250 »

that truely is some funny $hit. hopefully for you your wife never happens to go on here and do some reading. lol :shock: :lol:
Matt Monson

A.K.A Goose Bandit
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Ron you have to be one of the funniest guys i have ever met :lol: I do the same thing when the old lady gets naggin it seems like you only hear bits and pieces :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

LOL

I wouldn't of expected anything less from your post Ron! LOL I have no response to your post, can't think of anything!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
RJensen
coyotehunter

Post by RJensen »

I got the reloading stuff all set up, and everything preped, and a routine going. Had a friend stop by that reloads. Long story short, I got 100 rounds done, working on the other 100.

Matt, I bought the bullets and powder that you recommended in your recipe, I like the looks of them. THat is what I am going to go with. Thanks a million for sharing the information. Can hardly wait to go out and do some shooting.

Jamie, I see on the site that you posted, the part is back ordered, with no date as to when they will be in-stock. That old lyman press looks like a good press, lots of guys that I have talked with like them. THe problem I was going to have was buying some of the componets that I would still need, and the cost of that, and what the RCBS kit cost, for about another $80 I would have the whole works, and I was still going to have to give something for the lyman press.

Thanks
Last edited by RJensen on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

you will like that rock chucker, very smooth.

what you need is a J to X Shell Holder Adapter for that lyman if it is a old tru-line jr. press.

you can find it at: http://www.pistoleer.com/lyman/dies/
Coyotes Forever
coyotehunter

Post by 5.56 »

I've been shooting my .223/5.56 guns using Sierra 55 gr HPBT and both of my guns like the round. I have yet to shoot an animal with either gun though.
I am going to be loading some Hornady 68gr BTHP, and I have some Hornady 50 gr V-max bullets I might try.
I'm just waiting to get some more parts for my Lee Pro1000 before moving onto the rifle rounds.

.223 Stevens/Savage Model 200 bolt action - Bushnell 4-12x40 scope
5.56 Armalite M15 - Sightron 3-9x40 scope
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

what twist barrel do you use for the gun you are going to push the 68 gr. hornady through? I shot that bullet for years, now i shoot the .224 69 gr BTHP Sierra and have had great results.
Coyotes Forever
coyotehunter

Post by 5.56 »

The .223 bolt rifle I have is a 1-9 twist.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington