reloading supplies

Got Tech. info, loads, tips, trouble shooting, here is the spot

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: reloading supplies

Post by lyonch »

wizbang, you are right in that fact that everyone gets there opinion!! The opinions should be about coyote hunting and its counter parts. Political statements only excite people and if you get two ends of the spectrum going in a debate it never ends pretty!! Jamie busts his balls day in and day out to keep this site up and going for all of us; while working a more than full time job. By all of us members keeping the site clean allows him to take a night here and there and spend it with his family :!: The original post was just a heads up guys this is what i am seeing. Not a this guy is doing this and that guy doing that so we are all screwed.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Good Points! :!:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
wizbang
coyotehunter

Post by wizbang »

Good points. I love this site and I really appreciate having a venue like this. I guess I respect the guys who have been here longer than me-- I'm sure you've seen enough political fights online. I'm sure that's frusterating when people just want to read about a damn coyote.

Sometimes people just get a little pushy here and that takes the fun out of the site too.
Last edited by wizbang on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

i agree 100% with what you just said!! I reread one of my previous posts and i did come across as pushy. I have no excuse on why i was pushy. I just didn't want things to get out of hand. I should have worded it differently :wink:
Chris Lyon

wizbang
coyotehunter

Post by wizbang »

Turns out you kick ass and I should buy you a beer at a tourney sometime, Lyonch. :lol:
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Im not doing any more tournaments this year, but end of next october/beginning of novemeber 09 will hopefully be the Minot tourney :wink:
Chris Lyon

jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

Hey fellas,

In hopes of diffusing a situation that appears to be getting tense, I humbly put forth my .02.

This is a reloading thread turned political and almost any type of political discourse will get ugly sooner or later. It has taken it off topic and there I have to agree with lyonch. I can also see where wizbang is coming from to be honest. I know lyonch from this site and others and he brings alot of great insight to the table, but seeing that there is no "moderator" type title attached to his site name, he could be easily mistaken for a poster who is kinda telling people what they can or cannot post(and I can see where that could ruffle feathers), rather that a guy who actually has the ear of coyotehunter and is probably saying exactly what the guy in charge of this site would say if he were to comment on this thread. This is not a contest of "who knows coyotehunter better" but he is simply trying to do the right thing. I think(again, just my .02) it just maybe kinda came accross a little harsh and to quote my favorite "Sopranos" line, "Im not saying, Im just saying".

Anyway, no offense to either of you guys.

Jaybic
Last edited by jaybic on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

Ya know ,

I have had it! I am going to take my prosthetic leg off and kick my own ass with it! Day late and a dollar short, AGAIN.

Just about the time I type up something nice and fluffy and sensitive to both sides to try and help put out fires, you guys go and solve the issue and are already making beer-drinking plans. Nice. :D

Jaybic
wizbang
coyotehunter

Post by wizbang »

None taken, Jaybic. Good points. That's the tough thing about the typed word-- can't get a true sense of the tone behind it, etc. I really respect the site and the senior guys here including lyonch. You should be a moderator, jaybic :D
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

get your supplies guys if you reload.scheels-sportsmans -gander mnt. are very low on this stuff. even they are having a tough time getting supplies. i bought 2-250 pack of nosler ballistic tips last week for 39.99 at gander now they are 59.99. scheels is out so is sportsmans and cabelas. most powder was sold out and alot of primers. even the online stores are backordered on ollot of components. brass is quite high also. just bought some 300 win. dies today and there was only one set in town :shock: .i hope i'm wrong about what is going to happen but at least now i have enough stuff to load about 2000 rounds and damn, i like to shoot
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Pilgrim

Post by Pilgrim »

Levi,

Who were you referring to on prior post (19 FEB)?:
Wizbang, he has more say than you think

Or, was it your intent to say something similar to: "Wizbang has more to say than he thinks." ?
Dan
coyotehunter

Post by Dan »

Well some of you fell for Obama's ( CHANGE ) well he did change things and its only going to get worse we are all going to be playing bingo instead of coyote hunting thanks to OBUMMER and the rest of the bleeding heart liberals. Boys its time to dig in and support the NRA.
With out the 2nd Amendment there will be no 1st Amendment think about it .
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

The NRA is giving FREE 1-yr memberships to everyone
that wants to join. Please join and pass it around,
they are trying to build up their membership to fight
pending legislation that impacts our right to bear arms.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp
This only take a minute, do this even if you are already a member
Coyotes Forever
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I went to 6 stores in Dexember trying to buy primers. I ended up with about 6000 federal large and bought every box I could find. I then called a buddy of mine in Az and had him do the same and got another 4000. I also bought 4 lbs of powder to add to the 40-50 pounds I already had. This spring it will be more bullets and if money allows more primers and powder. I seen this when Clinton got into office and everyone went out and bought up everything they could get there hands on. then Bush got into office and some things went back to normal but the powder still was harder to come by. I used to buy it at gun shows but that is something I stopped seeing sometime in the late 90's. Take every spare dime you have for cartridge components and stock up. You will NEVER be sorry. If we are lucky maybe are kids can use what we don't.
Coyotes Forever