Fur Workshop Offered!!!

Do you have questions or tips to share on putting up your fur, this is the place to go

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Fur Workshop Offered!!!

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Do you want more money for your hard earned fur? Putting up fur is tough to learn by reading about or watching a video believe me i tried!

A Fur Workshop will be offered by Brad Troftgruben and Jamie P Olson Sunday March 11th at Sportsmans Taxidermy in East Grand Forks MN

It will start at 2:00pm sharp. This worshop will cover EVERYTHING from the point of a skinned out animal to the point of sale. If you have any of your own equipment please bring it! This will be hands on so if you have a pelt that you would like to work on thaw it out and bring it! If you would like skinning covered in detail and have a critter that you would like to see skinned let it thaw for a day and a half prior to make sure it is easy to work with!

The cost of this one of a kind event will be $30 per person (Kids under 16 admission waived)

Pre-registration is requested by March 3rd and those that DO pre-register with payment will be put in a drawing for a tanning of ONE fur bearing animal no larger than a coyote at no charge. Pre-registration is non-refundable.

If you have any questions or would like to Pre-register please contact
Brad Troftgruben
3621 12th ave N
Grand Forks, ND,58203
218-791-9662

Hope to see you there!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Hope to see you guys there and remember to tell me you "call sign" so that we can put a face with the name!! :D
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Thanks to everyone who came out to the Fur handling workshop. It was a lot of fun and I hope everyone learned a thing or two. :D
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I wish I could of made it! Maybe next year if you guys put another class on!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"