Wildlife tech.

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Wildlife tech.

Post by Tim Anderson »

It looks like Bill came out with two more new calling units and they look pretty good and he also has a comparison test he did with them against the F-P Fury..
Daryl
coyotehunter

Re: Wildlife tech.

Post by Daryl »

For those who don't know where to find this info.. http://www.wildlifetech.com/pages/home.htm
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I looked all over that WT site and can not find anywhere they compared it directly to Fox Pro's Fury. Either i am blind as a bat and over looked it, or i am completely missing something. This whole thing seems like a Ford versus Chevy match up and will never end with a complete concensus (sp). For the guys that are out in the field day after day and there life depends upon them getting the job done, then yeah i think you should really be concerned of how your product works and operates. If your just an average/rookie caller like most people are, then i dont think it really matters. The problem with these callers is that it educates more coyotes than it helps for a rookie caller. Most rookie callers that i talk to these days or hear about all try to howl. They have no concept on howling whatsoever, but it sounds cool and this guy was successfull with it so i am going to do attitude. These things are changing just as fast as the computer industry is. Before you know it the latest and greatest of todays time will be replaced by another model that has more bells and whistles.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Lyonch your blind as a bat.. If you scroll down on the home page there it says WT vs FoxPro fury. Click on it and it will show the demo.
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I guess a guy has to watch the video :oops: :oops: The only questions i have on the video is which speaker of the two did they use on the fox pro?? Did they use both speakers?? I'm sure the recording equipment doesn't lie, but i kind of find it hard to bielieve that the WT is almost twice as loud :shock: I am really interested in what they have to say about some upcoming topics that he had posted.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

there is a couple of threads on this site on the topic.
Coyotes Forever