Swaros

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Dcoy
Top Dog

Swaros

Post by Dcoy »

Don't know how Coyotehunter feels about this but I know there was discussion awhile ago about a classified 'sales' section-at least if it was concerned with items related to coyote hunting.If this is inappropriate just delete it I guess.
Anyway I've always been a Swarovski fan.I have 10 and 7 power binocs that have served me well.I have the 8 power Swaro rangefinder(new last year)and its a great tool.On the other hand I've always dreamt of having the 10 power Leica Geovids that are both combined but never could justify the price.Think I just bought a Geovid(should know in a couple days)and if so,I'm selling the Swaro rangefinder and the Swaro 10 by 42 ELS.I'll sell both as a package to anyone on here for $1350 FIRM.I see Cabelas has a sale on the 10 ELS for about $1700 alone.Think a new Rangefinder is about $900.
Let me know if interested.(pearsondp@yahoo.com)
coyotelatrans
coyotehunter

Re: Swaros

Post by coyotelatrans »

dcoy have you ever looked through Zeiss glass? very,very nice and there range finder/binocs have the ability to have bal data inside of them for bullet drop! cabelas didn't have them in the last time but will have them soon, only problem is they are 2,700.00.
Dcoy
Top Dog

Re: Swaros

Post by Dcoy »

Yes,seen them,like them,can't afford them.