Power Dog by Primos Reviews

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

2putt
coyotehunter

Power Dog by Primos Reviews

Post by 2putt »

I recently purchased the Power Dog caller by Primos. I have to say that the range of the remote was lacking a bit from the advertised 100yd on the box. (about 30 yd max) the calls seem to be decent but the cottontail doesnt seem to me to be anything close to what mouth calls can produce. Has anyone else tried this product? What do you all think?
newby!!
NickNielsen

Re: Power Dog by Primos Reviews

Post by NickNielsen »

I'm sure you'll call coyotes with it. For quality and customer service get a FoxPro and be done with it. I wish I would have purchased my FoxPro a couple of years ago.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

ditto
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Foxpro constumer service is great. I just sent my remote in to get repaired, and they gave me a phone call the other day, thanking me for supporting foxpr, and appologized for any inconviences.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

I don't have any input on the primos call, I do use a fox pro but I know they have had lots of problems with thier new units and thats why customer sevice is good.. trying to fix it all :( Let us know how the power dog works for you and holds up
a proud member of the "IF" team
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Post by RandyRoede »

Have you guys with FP's ever used a WT or heard one??
Randy Roede
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

RandyRoede wrote:Have you guys with FP's ever used a WT or heard one??
heard they make good boat ancors :P....j/k Randy :wink: hunted with Dcoy last week and he has a w/t. sounded purdy good :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Yep. I actually have one of each now. They both have there strong suits in my opinion. I really like the volume of the WT and I like the FP because you can use it without the remote.(locating) I've never heard the power dog before though. So far the service at WT has been decent so I can't say which I like best for that. I haven't had to send my FP in yet. It needs a new speaker in the front. It still works but I dropped it on some ice and the mounts broke.
"God hates a coward"