MA-21

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Re: MA-21

Post by Tim Anderson »

Well here are few numbers for you weight watchers.. :lol:

MA-21 5.9 pounds

Krakatoa 5.4 pounds.. 5 oz. is hardly enough to worry about...LOL

For some reason F-P dose'nt list any weights with there callers, Wonder why that is??

All Pred. calls has a weight listed for its callers that it sells..
MA-21 8.10 pounds
Krakatoa 9.10 lbs.
CS24-B 6.10 lbs.
Prarie blaster 13.50 lbs.
NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

Wow, We get it, you sleep with your MA-21 and hate F-P. Again, all i was looking for was product review and if you thought it was heavy too heavy to carry on long treks. I can see it not being an issue walking a couple hundred yards in MN. Wasn't looking for a sarcastic, you're a pussy if you can't carry it review. I pack in light, so I can drag multiples out :) . My CS-24 doesn't even weigh in at 2.5 lbs, taped twice with McNeff tape. Apparently APC.com is wrong. Anyway, your passion for WT is enough for me to give it a shot someday, maybeee.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

I posted ALL Pred. calls shipping weight for the callers mentioned as like I said F-P dose'nt give any weights of it callers other than the Krakatoa... But as you can see the weight's should'nt be a issue with any of them other than the Prarie blaster is a bit heavier...
But if you want to compare apples to apples then the WT 2030 and cs-24 run the same weights depending on if anything has been added to them.. Also the 2030 and cs-24 maybe a little lighter but they are a little more bulky in size compared to the MA-21...
Its not too heavey to carry on long tracks and you don't have to tape up the speaker to reduce bumping noise, actually the MA is the only caller I have that you don't have to make any mod.s to...
I don't drag to many multiples out, instead I just go pick them up with the truck or ATV, makes life that much easier don't you think.. :lol:
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

I always thought that wildlife tech callers were an inferior product to a fox pro cheaply made horrible sounds and they are way heavier than a fox pro and not to mention the 10000 batteries it takes to run one if it will even come on
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

im sorry im just trying to stir the pot a little :D :D i have a wt and a fox pro they both have good qualities but about 95% of the coyotes i call in come to hand calls.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

not to mention the 10000 batteries it takes to run one if it will even come on
I've been pretty lucky i guess, still useing the same 10 batteries..

i have a wt and a fox pro they both have good qualities but about 95% of the coyotes i call in come to hand calls.
So you don't call in and kill too many then.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

[
So you don't call in and kill too many then.. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Tim insert's foot in mouth AGAIN :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

The same 10 batteries? :shock: :shock: Hell Tim that barely powers the remote!!!! :D
"God hates a coward"
coyotebuster
coyotehunter

Post by coyotebuster »

I think Tim meant 14 batteries plus 2 for the remote :) Not sure where he got 10 from? Maybe talking about the MA-15.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

I was refering to the 10 batteries I use to run the 2030, Yes the MA-21 uses a few more of the same batteries so I should get the same life from them as well. Don't you think??? As for the remote batteries I don't use rechargeables in them and what I use only gets replaced once a season.... So far the MA-21 goes all day on a charge with enough left over for the next day but I just recharge them every nite before I go hunting...
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Tim Anderson wrote:
not to mention the 10000 batteries it takes to run one if it will even come on
I've been pretty lucky i guess, still useing the same 10 batteries..

i have a wt and a fox pro they both have good qualities but about 95% of the coyotes i call in come to hand calls.
So you don't call in and kill too many then.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think he shoots very many coyotes at all...................He has only won more tournaments than i can remember :roll: If you hear devil dog on a hand call, you would understand why that is his go to call :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!