Leica 1600b

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

devildogg
coyotehunter

Leica 1600b

Post by devildogg »

I'm usually a cheapskate and never spend a butt load of money on anything and I'm usually disappointed and wanting something different because what I bought wasn't exactly what I wanted but it would due. I needed a new range finder I have a Leopold rx1000 it worked ok but I could just throw it sometimes it cost me coyotes time after time where it wouldn't give me a reading and piss me off to no end. So my wife went to town the other day and I told her to pick me up a Bushnell gforce1300 she called me and said they didn't have one but they had this Leica I said no to much money I'm not spending $800 for a damn rangefinder. I said I'll just order one well she gets home Saturday and hands me a brand new Leica 1600b:):):) I about fell over. This thing is amazing I seriously could not ask for anything else. I am a tight ass it was very hard for me to swallow $800 but when I used it yesterday I don't give a rip I would spend that again in a heart beat now that I have it.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: Leica 1600b

Post by Coyotehunter »

Leica is the shit when it comes to range finders. I have the 1200 and bought it probably 10 yrs or so ago. zero problems, never fails to give me a usable reading under any condition. durable, flawless piece of equipment.