Sounds

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Dcoy
Top Dog

Sounds

Post by Dcoy »

Yesterday I downloaded 2 distress sounds from the online Store on this site.This AM my second spot was one I've called at least twice before this year without success.I can't say with 100% certainty 2 came roaring in because of those sounds but about 2 minutes in using one of them a pair came in hard.Got 1 and clipped out on the second going away.Pilot error and should have had both.Awesome,unique sounds and just listening to them I knew,just knew they'd work.Pretty one to boot. :D
I'd give some consideration to the sounds on here-and I'm not paid to say this.
Good hunting!
Attachments
cold yote.jpg
Cuts Crooked
coyotehunter

Re: Sounds

Post by Cuts Crooked »

Well...........don't keep us in the dark........which sound were ya usin'? :?
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

I've had tremendous success with the fox pup distress sound from the site. Good work Dcoy! I didn't think there was such thing as pilot error for an expierenced hunter like you :wink:
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Cuts I was using the coyote pup distress.Great!The other one is the fox pup distress.
PG I invented pilot error and am damn good at it. :oops: Redeemed myself a bit yesterday on a nice shot(360)and on a runner but still too many errors.As I'm sure you recall a few years ago we had great discussions on here about shooting,practice,etc and last Spring I took it to heart and started burning powder,dry firing and so on more often to move my 'effective' range out a bit.Work payed off but still too many errors.Mechanically I'm sound but mentally...well that's always been a problem.
Cuts Crooked
coyotehunter

Post by Cuts Crooked »

This would be a good time of year to use that call. I would think it will be good for several months now. :|
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Good work thats a helluva shot. Practice makes perfect more callers need to take that to heart
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

That red fox distress has been my go to in the fall for years.