Kings Camo

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

sm8213
coyotehunter

Re: Kings Camo

Post by sm8213 »

I use the desert shadow and the snow shadow stuff and its the cats ass. After its been washed the minor amount of noise it makes goes away all together. My only complaint about the rain gear is that it doesnt breath as well as I would like. I put pit zips in all three of my King rain jackets and it solved the problem completely. As far as camoflage goes I dont think it gets any better. The desert stuff just disappears in eastern Colorado as does the snow stuff. I have not tried the mountain stuff yet. I hope to use it this weekend while calling for mountain lions. For the record DONT PUT THE RAIN GEAR IN THE DRYER. My wife thought she was doing me a favor by washing and drying my new snow pants and destroyed them. I ended up with a pair of Snow shadow pants that looked like a used condom. Yes she replaced them before she even told me she had done it. :lol:
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

thats hilarious
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Just a heads up kings camo has a few deals going on through its website. IC they are going to stop making the outlander pants once inventory is gone, There awesome pants, so stock up if you like them!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"