What videos do you like?

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Well I might have to get it just b/c it's north dakota. I am North Dakota...4 LIFE!
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

thats why i bought it :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I have not seen that one. I just started watching Les's new video (6hrs) just got through the first dvd. I am getting a little jaded and the coyote videos but this one is pretty good so far.
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Les new video is pretty good. you have to take it in stages because if you watch all 6 hrs you would go insane! there are a few staged scenes but there is alot of good information that can be picked up!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

i know a lot of guys just watch these and thick that ah its staged and its a shootem up video and not very instructional. In my opinion all videos are educational. I prefer to watch the coyote and see how is interactiing with the calls, the terrain, is he going down wind, what did that proffesonal do in that scenario? all those to me are great things to look for.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Well I picked up the Drury Predator Madness video yesterday for 10 bucks. Not a bad video. The first thing I did was watch the fur grading part where a guy grades Les Johnson's fur from a weekend hunt. He shot more coyotes than I have even seen this year and they were all just beautiful alberta coyotes. Then I watched the first half of the movie. The trapping part was awesome. I don't trap but now I want to after seeing that.
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Has anyone yet seen the new Coyote Doctors video, Dose of Adrenaline? I just ordered it off of their website about 30 seconds ago. I enjoyed the other 2 videos.
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Fallguy wrote:Has anyone yet seen the new Coyote Doctors video, Dose of Adrenaline? I just ordered it off of their website about 30 seconds ago. I enjoyed the other 2 videos.
Pretty good video. There are many clips where the camera man is sitting behind the shooter, and you can see the coyote coming in and being shot without any breaks in the tape. For those of you who get upset by the whole editing thing with videos this one has some cool shots you will appreciate.

Related to this, this months issue of Predator Xtreme has an article on filming your own coyote hunts. They go and explain all the editing and talk about how after the shot you should video tape scenes showing you taking off the saftey, aiming, etc and then piece it all together. I know we had a discussion a while back about this and references to different videos on the market. If interested you will have to read the article. Pretty good read. Coyotehunter I also saw your add in the magazine. NICE!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Thanks, I had a better one I sent but they screwed up and used the wrong one. Which is pretty good but I just liked the one with the black back ground better. They should have this one the next ad I run.

Last edited by Coyotehunter on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I have to check it out! I got the magazine sitting on my counter!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Daryl
coyotehunter

Re: What videos do you like?

Post by Daryl »

Watched the new Verminators III and Randy's Truth V. Not bad! some pretty neat stuff like long shots, some pranking and and Woolys wolf kill. Worth watching IMO.
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I also bought both movie and they were pretty good. two movies down four more to go. I think coyote season is close!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Where did you guys find Verminators 3 and Randy Anderson 5? I love Verminators...they are my favorite (if you havent seen Bowmania yet do so). Rick Paillet said they are both out but so far havent been able to find them for sale.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Fallguy, Rick gave me a free copy of verminators III for you after he talked to you on my phone
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!