What videos do you like?

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Fallguy
coyotehunter

Re: What videos do you like?

Post by Fallguy »

not sure if they did that we didn't get out there to locate. We will hit that spot as well as the main land and also some spots where we shot or saw coyotes there last year. We probably will run out of time but that's ok! The next weekend after that I go out to Turtle Lake for our annual phesant slaughter. On the way there or back I can hit it again if I feel the need. Or if those cows are still in there when we go in and stuff gets messed up. He wasn't sure yet if he would have his cows out yet.
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

As long as you don't set up too close to the cows to make them all get stirred up i wouldn't worry about it. Coyotes like to hang around the cows and clean up S*#T
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Yeah we are excited the only thing is the forecast for Sunday they were talking wind and rain. I guess we will make the most of it. With my cross country coaching and Papapetes drain tiling busy season Sunday is the only day we can get there. oh well!
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Priorities Priorities Priorities!!! :wink:
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

:shock: WTF :roll:
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
LeviM
coyotehunter

Re: World of Warcraft of my mind and Its Power Leveling

Post by LeviM »

jack19780605 wrote:If the gold-farmers can also provide WoW Power Leveling, then it will be a fantastic thing for us players.
Setting in a fantasy world where we can control a wide variety of armies, World of Warcraft Power Leveling is from the human realms of the mighty Empire and the chivalrous land of Britannia, to the hordes of Orcas that reside in the forests and mountains of the world, or the insidious rat men known as Skaven whose vast tunnel-empire lies below the enclaves of other civilizations. Building up us army by collecting and painting our range of miniatures, we can re-enact exciting battles on the table top, fighting our opponents' armies to see who the greatest general is.war power leveling to flourish their game but do not wanna it to disturb even destroy the balance of the game itself. Game studios are suffering force-out. And some websites are suffering force-out too. Safe warhammer power leveling websites are in need now. There are still many websites which provide safe Warhammer online Power leveling. Friends, do not miss item4u.com. It provides the best service.
LOL

Not again ,I couldn't stand reading it the first time!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

:lol: Levi you have made my day :lol:
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Hey that reminds me of a group of kids in my class that played Magic: The Gathering cards during their free hour in our high school. Papapete and I spent many weeks making our "own" deck during our study hall on index cards. Then when they were finished we sat next to the people and played "our" version of Magic Cards. Basically to torment them. Man did that piss them off.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I still kept those homemade cards to look back and laugh about it.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

:shock: Fallguy your post is as cofusing as jack19780605 :lol:
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

LOL

I never imagined waking up this morning and reading about "magic" today. LOL I need to go home and shoot some coyotes
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you find this as funny as me Levi?? I been laughing for an hour my sides are starting to hurt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Well Daryl what I am trying to say is we used to have fun at someone else's expense. Have you ever heard Denis Leary's song A$$H@&! ? Kind of like that. If I see you at a tournament I will tell you the whole story. :roll:
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Well now that we have all this magic crap in our heads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean are you serious!!! Magic???? Well to add a good post to product review. You can pre-order Best of the Quest III from less johnsons website. I am kinda curious on how this one will review. I guess he video tapes badgers, fox, coon, and of course coyotes all called in.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

you can also order quest for coyotes II !!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Guys I think(hope)EO from this site may have something out soon.Looked at some neat footage for him and had the guy who helped me do a fishing one look at it for him as well.Good,funny stuff with some Great sets and shooting!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: