hunting accesorries

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

hunting accesorries

Post by bucksnbears »

.here are 2 items that REALLY make hunting and predator hunting excpecially.easier. first off is a pair of slide and flex bino straps. i see lyonch has some and tbush also. as simple as they are, the are absoluttly wonderful. i feel naked without mine, even when driving. for you that hav'nt tried them, i would highly recommend them. there about 15-20 $$.i guarantee you'll like and use them religeously .another thing that really helps with coyote hunting is a pair of amber/yellow sunglasses. i'm primarilly a spot n stalker and these really help pick them out,even on cloudy days
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Re: hunting accesorries

Post by Fallguy »

i will second the bino straps. Another benefit of them, is when I am walking into my stand, I tuck my call lanyard BEHIND the binocs on those straps and that keeps the calls from clanging around and making noise. Then when you get to the stand you pull them out.
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
Tbush
coyotehunter

Re: hunting accesorries

Post by Tbush »

yep the straps are worth every penny, I even carry a spare in my shooting bag, if you look at my pix from AZ I clip on a little home made antler call onto the snap its my bird call, Tried shooting glasses along time ago but hate the fogging thing, have to re-think it a bit... thanks for the tip :D
a proud member of the "IF" team