Dakota Yote "Howler"

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Nodak72
coyotehunter

Dakota Yote "Howler"

Post by Nodak72 »

HI, :D I am new to this site (first post, ever!),I think it is awesome! Has anyone ever used the Dakota Yote "howler"? I am new to howling and have some Randy Anderson howler's, but they aren't as easy to use as this one I have only used it just once (didn't have anything come in) But, it seemed to sound good :?: on the lonesome howl's. just wondering if anyone has had any luck with it?
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Re: Dakota Yote "Howler"

Post by Tim Anderson »

If you are refering to Steve Thompsons calls, i have a few of them and they are real good calls.. Steve also takes the coyote howler in the Randy Anderson series and modifies it and makes it much easier to use and sounds very good..
Nodak72
coyotehunter

Post by Nodak72 »

Dakota Yote is a call company in Rapid City South Dakota! I am not absolutly sure but I think it is a relatively new company.
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

I believe you guys are referring to different companies. I agree with Tim though--I have two of Steve's howlers and I think they are GREAT! I got two for 10 bucks--it was quite a steal. He is based out of Pierre SD I think.
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

I have a call from Lazy-D calls that is out of Rapid city..
Nodak72
coyotehunter

Post by Nodak72 »

Thank's Tim and Fallguy for the info. I will have to try both of those calls. I like the Randy Anderson's "Hot Dog" but am having trouble getting the older male sound's clear on the back of the reed, and am in search of something a little easier to get those sound's! (perhaps, easier would just come with more practice! :))