83%
No
17%

Total votes: 6

LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

lol, lol

I am pretty much grabbing my ankles on this one!!! What happen to no coyote hunter left behind??
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

The same thing that happened to No Child Left Behind.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I bet next time you won't use the marriage excuse as a reason for not going huh fella!!! Its alright sooner or later we will all be in the same boat you are.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Do you want more money for your hard earned fur? Putting up fur is tough to learn by reading about or watching a video believe me i tried!

A Fur Workshop will be offered by Brad Troftgruben and Jamie P Olson Sunday March 11th at Sportsmans Taxidermy in East Grand Forks MN

It will start at 2:00pm sharp. This worshop will cover EVERYTHING from the point of a skinned out animal to the point of sale. If you have any of your own equipment please bring it! This will be hands on so if you have a pelt that you would like to work on thaw it out and bring it! If you would like skinning covered in detail and have a critter that you would like to see skinned let it thaw for a day and a half prior to make sure it is easy to work with!

The cost of this one of a kind event will be $30 per person (Kids under 16 admission waived)

Pre-registration is requested by March 3rd and those that DO pre-register with payment will be put in a drawing for a tanning of ONE fur bearing animal no larger than a coyote at no charge. Pre-registration is non-refundable.

If you have any questions or would like to Pre-register please contact
Brad Troftgruben
3621 12th ave N
Grand Forks, ND,58203
218-791-9662

Hope to see you there!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I will have some items with like Gambrels, knives, combs, stretchers, etc. if you need something let me know and I will bring it with.