I hate snowmobilers!!!!!!

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

Jerry Hunsley wrote:This is a picture I came accross just recently. This guy makes no bones about it, what he is doing. He must not know the regulations or he is awful stupid to post a picture like this on the internet. I was looking at the Watauga contest results and somewhere in there this picture came up. I don't know if I could find it again. Does this guy look familiar to anyone. I emailed it to the State Game and fish Department and they wanted more details. It seems like everytime we get a fresh snow these assholes are out killing coyotes with their snowmobiles. I think the GFand P looks the other way sometimes. I have heard a story just not too long ago about these guys getting 30 in one day. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: Image

I want to make one point clear. This was not the NorthWest Shooters Club contest as Clay runs a real good tournament.
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

that would be great if he got busted for being stuiped enough to post a pic like that on the internet!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
shooter93
coyotehunter

mixed feeling

Post by shooter93 »

i have mixed feeling about chasing coyotes, is it for control or for fun , here the department of fishing game flys for coyotes and uses steel F shot because it is federal, they do this during calving season, on thing is it dont have a long term effect of the coyotes, if the food is there coyotes will have more pups i heard. another thing we have a big lion problem here and we cant shot them, unless threatened then you better just shut up because the red tape would be hell, and i believe if you shot a slede then you would be in trouble, you said about turning the power up and you scope, use your glasses not your scope to glass, they are better anyways
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Isn' there a way to track who put a picture up or where the picture was put up from?
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

there is suppose to be a number on the side of the snowmobile that they can track that too. The picture looks too blurry to get one though.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
rhino
coyotehunter

Post by rhino »

I am against chasing coyotes. I think it is the wrong way to hunt them. In fact I do not classify that as hunting. There was a post a couple months back on this subject. The only thing I can possibly see or even remotely can say chasing coyotes might be fine is in calving season when the ranchers chase them out of their corrals. One of my coworkers used to have cows and back in 97 when the food was scarce and the snow deep he said the coyotes would be waiting for the calf and would kill it before it hit the ground. The ranchers are trying to protect a very expensive investment. Its too bad I wasn't hunting coyotes back in 97 I would of fed the coyotes some .223.