I hate snowmobilers!!!!!!

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

lyonch
coyotehunter

I hate snowmobilers!!!!!!

Post by lyonch »

I went out on yesterday early in the morning right after the snow storm we had looking for fox with another guy and we drove about 5 miles to the area we were going to hunt and lone and behold there was 2 coyotes mousing in the field. So i kept my distance and watched them work there way into a small cattail patch and so i figured lets go try for those two. We walked a good half mile in cause it was pretty windy andi wanted them to hear the calls. So we set up about 500 yards from the cattail patch in the shaded area of a bush with the sun tho the back and a slight crosswind and i told the guy i was with to be ready casue they could come fast. I started with a interegation howl and before the howl was done he said there they are. So they sat down looking at us and howled again. Then they came running together and they could hardly run through the deep snow. They didn't even get to run more than maybe a hundred yards and here come three dumba$$es on snowmobiles right out in to the middle of the field. :evil: Sure enough they saw the coyotes and off they went after them. The coyotes could barely run through the snow but those snowmobiles could reall haul a$$. I told him that if those snowmobiles stop i was thinking i should put a bullet through somebodys engine. The coyotes made it over the hill and the snowmobiles followed so i don't know if they lived or not. there was a group of tree 75 yards for them to run to before the snowmobiles would catch so i hop they got there. So i called the DNR when i got home and told them about what happened and he said i was the 12th person that called in about people chasing animals with snowmobiles. Just because we get a little snow those a$$holes were all out in full force yesterday. I was so fricken mad that i wasn't even tired walking back to the truck in almost nuts deep snow. So i finally got a couple of minnesota coyotes respond to houling that was the only good thing that i could look at about that whole shitty day.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Pure Predator
coyotehunter

"yeah a bullet through the engine would do the trick...

Post by Pure Predator »

Its amazing how sick and demented, people and even other hunters can get.... Just the other day a friend who is a hunter, told me about how him and a bunch of other guys ran down a coyote and then once the dog was completely exhausted the comenced to run the dog over with four wheelers, then to finish him off. :x They beat him with a baseball bat....

I let him know how I felt, then I showed him....

Its amazing what a pair of wire cutters will do to a valve stem, :lol: especially when they dont see it comming.....

Mike
"Yote Zappa"
a small pasture, a fine wood hand call, and a slight wind in my face....... Priceless...
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

that pretty much sums up your luck for the year! :shock:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

What a bunch of candy asses.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Have had the same thing happen the best thing you can do is get them caught by the DNR and hopefully get the sleds taken away
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I feel for you. I don't suppose you got any numbers off of the sleds?
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Thats the same question the dnr office asked me when i called them. i tried to get numbers when i put the power of my scope up but the snow was like powder out there and it covered them up from time to time. They also got so far out there so fast that it was hard to see anything. If they would have stopped i would of had numbers for sure.
Chris Lyon

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

My Dad has always told my brother and I what was on "the LIST". The LIST is what we would use to see if we could shoot it or not. We would just ask Dad if it was on the LIST or not. You know, when you are driving down the road and you see a Jack rabbit, you have to ask yourself "Is it on the LIST". The answer would be of course, furry little bunnies are definitely on the LIST. You would then reach for "Moose Dick" and cascade bunny surprise all over the fluffy white snow. Then you would giggle like a school girl. So you have to ask yourself, are snowmobiles chasing coyotes on the LIST? :twisted:
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

I would say if you can be confident on your shot to hit the sled and not the rider oh ya then sleds are on the list. :twisted:
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

LOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: That was put very well jamie!!!!! Like daryl said if it was within the parameters of a snowmibile up wind broadside stopped at a 100 yards with the fine crosshairs on the vital part and the safe is off and the trigger finger is itchy and the heart is pumping form the adrenaline a fella just hopes he doesn't get "snowmobile fever". :twisted:
Chris Lyon

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

OH, the wheels are turning now. :twisted:
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :twisted:
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

After the fur class lets go to Buffalo Wild Wings for some beverage and create this LIST you speak of Jamie! :twisted:
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I got quite the list myself, If it pisses me off its on the list!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

This is a picture I came accross just recently. This guy makes no bones about it, what he is doing. He must not know the regulations or he is awful stupid to post a picture like this on the internet. I was looking at the Watauga contest results and somewhere in there this picture came up. I don't know if I could find it again. Does this guy look familiar to anyone. I emailed it to the State Game and fish Department and they wanted more details. It seems like everytime we get a fresh snow these assholes are out killing coyotes with their snowmobiles. I think the GFand P looks the other way sometimes. I have heard a story just not too long ago about these guys getting 30 in one day. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: Image