What will they come up with next??

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

1dogdown
coyotehunter

What will they come up with next??

Post by 1dogdown »

Service were presenting an alternative to the Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this issue. What they were proposing was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again. This was ACTUALLY proposed by the Sierra Club and by the U.S. Forest Service. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes. Finally an old fellow wearing a big cowboy hat in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said; "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here... these coyotes ain't fu#@in' our sheep... they're eatin' 'em!" The meeting never really got back to order. . . =

I got this in an e-mail..... I hope somebody isn't really that stupid to propose something like this! :lol: Coyotehunter would have to change is name to NutDoctor! :lol: :lol:
Jeck
coyotehunter

Re: What will they come up with next??

Post by Jeck »

I hear crickets..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was funny!
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I think this is the second or third time this has been posted, so that's probably why you hear crickets :lol: :lol: It is a good one though :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

4th or 5th..................LOL it is funny though
Coyotes Forever