HOLY GAS MONEY!!!

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Optimax90
coyotehunter

HOLY GAS MONEY!!!

Post by Optimax90 »

I have been going through my taxes for the year and seperating the company fuel bills, from the "fun" fuel bills, HOLY FAWK :shock: :shock: :shock: The fun fills have gone right into the shreder before the misses starts putting 2 & 2 together.....

I bet most of us don't even want to think about the money we put into this damn sport. But I have been thinking of just this year and what I got into it, and what I got out of it..... Holy crap :shock: :shock: If I add up all the money, and figure out what each coyote cost, i'm way behind. The only way to get more out of my trips, is to bring home more coyotes...... The only way to do that is to get better at coyote hunting....... The only way to do that is to GO HUNTING MORE....... :D :D :lol: Well at least I got a plan and a story to tell the honey when/if she brings it up 8)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
NickNielsen

Re: HOLY GAS MONEY!!!

Post by NickNielsen »

Haha crazy isn't it. It's why I get my ass up so early every morning to get to work though!
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

NickNielsen wrote:Haha crazy isn't it. It's why I get my ass up so early every morning to get to work though!
Thats the other problem, that damn working.... I could get more hunting in if this damn shop would just run its self..... :?
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

HOLY FAWK :shock: :shock: :shock: ........ :lol: :lol: you'll learn NOT to keep track of $ spent :wink: But I do like your thinking 8)
a proud member of the "IF" team
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Optimax90 wrote:FAWK :shock: :shock: :shock: The fun fills have gone right into the shreder before the misses starts putting 2 & 2 together.....
Freakin poet and didn't even know it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

:lol: :lol: Yep and its only gonna get worse if that gas price reaches the 5 dollar a gallon crap like they are saying.
ducksmuggler
coyotehunter

Post by ducksmuggler »

I cann't afford $5 gallon gas,might have to start walkingto work... but the there is a light at the end of the tunnel.... all the road hunters won't be able to log all them miles... :mrgreen:
If its good enough; Better is achievable