1st tournament????

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

lol

I suggested to my Fiance that we postpone the wedding because coyote hunting will be getting in full swing!! Just didn't go for it! :D
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I pulled out the calls last weekend and was tweaking them and annoying the girlfriend all at the same time. I have the itch to get out and get that first coyote this year. A beginning of october tournament could be alot of fun. hopefully jamie is able to keep doinf the tourneys and the gas prices drop just enough to drive from st. cloud to fargo to pick up the huntin partner and then across north dakota.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Well I been cleaning guns and getting all my stuff ready and my wife loves to help so thats a good thing. She lets me go hunting whenever I want and no matter how far so I have to love her. She was even talking about how we should do a guided coyote or wolf hunt for our honeymoon so lucky me. :D
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I only have 1 rule in the house!! NO BLOWING the DAMN CALLS. I can hunt when I want, play with my gun when I want, but the calls better stay in the DAMN truck!
Last edited by LeviM on Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

i love it when i am driving down the road in st. cloud and i'm playing with my calls trying to find the breaks in the howls and what not and when you look at the guy next to you in the other lane he looks back at you like you are a dumba$$.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!