Sincere Appreciation

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

snareit
coyotehunter

Sincere Appreciation

Post by snareit »

To Both Jamie & Brad with Coyotehunter.net,
We would like to take this time and thank you both for all that you do to make coyote hunting a fun and enjoyable sport. Your recent efforts at the Luke Memorial Hunt helped bring us together for a great cause. Your knowledge and skills have help make our sport a success. It was a big mistake that I forgot to thank you Jamie & Brad at the Luke Memorial Hunt. Public speaking is not my strong point. I just hope I can improve and do a better job next time. I do know it take a lot of time and money to put these hunts on as well as time away from both work and our families. Thank you everyone who helped, who came and those that wanted to.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Re: Sincere Appreciation

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Thanks Marty! I didn't know what all went into running these hunts until i started helping coyotehunter with them years ago and most guys just don't understand all the behind the scenes stuff that goes into them. I'm happy I could be a part of this cause.
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Re: Sincere Appreciation

Post by RandyRoede »

Marty great post and class act as usual, Brad your right the before and after the event stuff requires the most time and effort and usually goes by without anyone even thinking about how it all happened.
Randy Roede