Lyonch

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Lyonch

Post by Tim Anderson »

Hey! I'll be working up in your part of the woods this week by a town called Rice just north of St. Cloud on # 10.. If you want to go toe to toe or just have a cold Dew just stop in around 7:00.. I should be on a excavator or in a red pick-up with red utility box.. Later...
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: Lyonch

Post by Coyotehunter »

I think he went to the national trapping convention this weekend. hopefully he will have some pics.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I will have to see what evening I can break free. Where are you staying in rice? My house is about a 7 minute drive to the west of there.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

any pics of the trapping convention?
DPMS Panther Arms
coyotehunter

Post by DPMS Panther Arms »

Rumers Bar right on Little Rock lake guys Sat night at 9pm. Ill get the first round.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

DPMS I'm just north of there on #10. Thanks for the offer but I gave up the booze 15 yrs. ago but you can buy me a cold dew sometime. :D .
Had to leave the job Fri. and head down to Owatonna to work Sat. but will be back up north on Monday..
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Chris you ever bump into Leon Windschitl at the trapper conventions??? He has two hide handling vid.s out (mink & coon) and also sells fur stretchers that he makes. If so Leon is my brother in-law....
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Sorry no pics of the convention. I did have a lot of fun though. I was a lot more interested in talking the buisness side of trapping instead of how to make a set. I must say that nothing blew my mind away but i was very happy to have a re-assurance feeling on the way I am going about things. I wish I had one specific animal in serious numbers.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

DPMS. Thanks for the short chat and yes we need to hook up this winter and get after some coyotes. Your place or mine or both.. Take care....
DPMS Panther Arms
coyotehunter

Post by DPMS Panther Arms »

it was nice talken to you. Sorry had to run but kid was out side with friends and they where saying something about new dent in truck. New teenage driver so the heart was pounding a bit. He wanted to see how I would react. well he found out.....no driving for 2 weeks