Still working on this book, full details when I finish
Moultrie cameras
Moultrie cameras
22-250AI
coyotehunter

Re: New toys for this coming season

Post by 22-250AI »

Awesome Jamie !

How do you like the can ? I'm very much looking forward to my V.A.P.R. when it gets out of jail.
I also bought a speed bead for my shotgun. I get too excited and shoot over the top of them when they are close.....

Glad that you responded, wasn't sure how many people where still hanging around.
Krylon is my camo
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

the suppressor has been great. very comfortable to shoot. I love it and would put one on every gun. The site got hacked into about 10 days ago or so, my IT guys got it up and running but I am doing a major overhaul right now on the site. should be all new and shiny in the near future. look me up on twitter: @jamiepolson1 and facebook: Boxcreekoutfitters
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Yeah I have eight new toys for this coming coyote season.. Also plan to get another 22-250 and some more Garmin collars this fall.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

This book I am reading by Dan Flores is a slow one. First 80 pages talk about the coyote as a Indian deity and how we came about the name coyote. Interesting to a point but Flores is merely setting you up for the inevitable argument that this deity is too grand of a creature to be persicuted by us lowly hunters. Chapter 3, A War on Wild Things.
22-250AI
coyotehunter

Post by 22-250AI »

Very excited !!!

Got the call from Brandon at Mandan Sporting Goods,,,,, my stamps are in !! When I get back to town ill verify POI with my cans then its off to chase the young of the year !

The burris speed bead mount is JUNK.... I'm adding a rail to my 870 and have a mount with a guard for it. Love the FF3 optic though.

Also picked up a SIG Kilo range finder..... way better than Leica IMHO.

I can't be the only one buying toys ?? whatcha get ?? Do you like it ?? Gonna be a great year.
Krylon is my camo
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Hey,life exists here.I hope.
Few new toys for me including another can and a straight 220 Swift.Luv m and can't leave m.
Goose hunting daily unless get an idea of where a new pack is.YOY are fun!!!!Had 3 in 1st 5 sets. :D
Attachments
IMG_1877(1).JPG
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

sweet
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Well I did some trading and cashed in my fur checks/savings account/puppy sales, and picked up some new gear for the season.. I got a replacement Savage 22-250 that replaces the one I gave to my nephew last season. It came with a scope package as well and I just got some ammo loaded up for it but have not shot it or sited it in yet. Not a Remmy but good enough for what I need it for...
I also got a new tracking system for the dogs, was using the astro 320 but switched over to the Alpha 100 with two training and tracking collars and will add two of the TT-5 to it as well that I already have. I well then sell out the 320 and a DC-40 collar as I won't need them.. When it comes to hunting dogs I learned the tracking system is a must have so you know where they are and can get to them if they run into trouble or going some place they shouldn't be... Also real handy to tell you if they are on a coyote and direction headed so you can cut them off for the shot..

I also picked up a new Berretta 12 ga. as a Christ-mas present for my son and loaner gun for dad when I need to use it.LOL I tried it out on a few pheasant hunts and it seems to be real nice so no complaints.. Maybe should of gotten two of them...
I had a Kaw. side-by-side I traded in on a newer Can-am side by side that comes with a cab with heater, winch and a few other goodies and also have tracks for it on order just waiting for the call to say they are in.. I'm getting up there in age so thought I would gear up for any days the dogs get a coyote bayed up in a big section and I need to get to them quickly and I found out that the Can-am will be a little wider with the tracks on it and guess what? My trailer isn't going to be wide enough so I have to get another one so I went and looked around and have one picked out and will pick it up when I have to take the Can-am in to get tracks put on. The trailer comes with a fold down ramp in back and one on the side up by the front end so I could put my sons ATV on the trailer as well. The ramp will make it handy for a quick load and un-loading, just drop it down and go....
Here it is late Nov. and its raining and raining, should be getting snow this time of year.. The dogs are begging to get out of there kennels and run some coyotes.. I have two dogs at the house at the moment and when I opened the Garmin package and took the collars out both dogs walked up to me and wanted there collars put on.. LOL Happy holidays and have a good hunting season...
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Well that is awesome looking