Luke Oyloe Memorial Coyote Hunt
Williston, ND Saturday, October 25, 2020

COVID CANCELLED

Moderator: Coyotehunter

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: Luke Oyloe Memorial Hunt 09'

Post by Coyotehunter »

trying to get a Calcutta up and running is a major stumbling block right now. I am trying to get in contact with the friends of the NRA to see if they can help. Anyone have any thoughts or contacts drop me a PM
Coyotes Forever
Tbush
coyotehunter

Re: Luke Oyloe Memorial Hunt 09'

Post by Tbush »

just don't have one!!
a proud member of the "IF" team
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Luke Oyloe Memorial Coyote hunt

Post by Coyotehunter »

Luke Oyloe Memorial Hunt
17 OCTOBER 2009

Coyotehunter.net will be holding a 1- day coyote-hunting tournament in Williston, ND 17 October 2009. Check-in starts at 5:00 AM at American Legion. The afternoon check-in will be at 7:00 PM at the American Legion. This hunting tournament is a one-day contest, $40 per team (80% payback). 1st 30%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 20%, 4th 15%, & 5th 10% place finishes will be awarded to the teams with the highest 1-day total. A scholarship in Luke’s name will be set up at Trinity Christian School. We will be holding a Calcutta Auction at 9:00pm the 16th October 2009 at the American Legion to raise money for the Scholarship. You do not have to be in the hunt to participate in the Calcutta. Cash will be awarded for the largest and smallest coyotes. Go to www.coyotehunter.net to register on line. For information, rules and entry form, contact: Levi McNally 218-329-9142 Chris Lyon 320-492-8953

American Legion Club
115 1st Ave E
Williston, ND 58801

http://coyotehunter.net/upload/Williston09.doc

http://coyotehunter.net/upload/Williston_rules_09.doc
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Re: Luke Oyloe Memorial Coyote hunt

Post by LeviM »

I dont know if any of you have noticed that we have everything set, and everything is posted. I know it didnt show as a new reply on my computer.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

probably because I edited an existing post.
Coyotes Forever
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I hope all can attend this tournament. The area is crawling with coyotes. For those of you who hunt October you know what the hunting can be like :D If you dont feel like hunting the tournament you can always come and enjoy a beverage and be a part of something special for Luke and his family :!:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

that sounds awesome. abig thumbs up to all putting this together. i will call my brother in minot to see if he wants to attend. hope i have my archery tag filled by then.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I hope you can make it bucks! I hope all of you can make it. This is a great thing coyotehunter.net is doing for a fellow coyote hunter and his family. Its a great feeling knowing that we are such a tight community, and we will all be there to support eachother. Let me be the first to thank all of you that put this on a help put this all together, its truely a great thing.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Should be a great hunt!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Luke Allen Oyloe was born January 10, 1993 to Marty and Javayne (Haugen) Oyloe in Williston, North Dakota. He was baptized and confirmed at Our Redeemers Lutheran Church and was an active part of the church community. Luke was educated at Trinity Christian School and was currently a sophomore. Luke was well received by all and shared his talents in school. He played basketball and was on the golf team. He represented his class on the Student Council for the past two years. Luke enjoyed science and most recently planned to attend the State Science Fair in Fargo to educate others about muzzle brakes and recoil in a project he titled “Flashless”.

He was active in the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts, and enjoyed soccer when he was younger; Luke was very artistic and enjoyed woodworking. Trapping beavers, hunting coyotes, deer and pheasants were passions of his, along with fishing. These outdoor activities allowed him to spend time with his Dad, uncles and good friends. A recent memorable trip with his father, Marty, was a snowmobile outing on Big Horn
of Wyoming for his sixteenth birthday.

Luke liked trying new experiences and always challenged others to consider a different point of view. He enjoyed collecting swords and eagles as a pastime. Luke loved his Mom and Dad, family and friends with his whole heart.

Luke is survived by his parents, Marty and Javayne (Haugen) Oyloe of Williston; grandparents, Hubert and Doris Haugen of Collierville, TN; aunt, Charlotte “Char” Helgeson of East Grand Forks, MN; uncles, Ken (Suzanne) Haugen of Savannah, TN; Dennis (Jeanne) Haugen of Aberdeen, SD; Bobby Oyloe of Gladstone, ND; Bob (Shelly) Quackenbush of Williston, ND and Randy Helgeson of Crookston, MN.

He was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Marlyn Oyloe and Jean Oyloe; and aunt, Marilyn (Oyloe) Quackenbush.
Coyotes Forever
kevin kerner
coyotehunter

Post by kevin kerner »

jamie , I can not make the hunt but I want to sign up anyway because I think it is for a good cause, where can I send the check to. Just mark me as a no show.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I got it all set up in the store, you can register on line or mail it to coyotehunter.net. the flyer in on this thread with all the info.
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

CH~

Can people send money for donations, instead of signing up?
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
coyhunter

Post by coyhunter »

Hey ya'll. I havent been on this site to long..but i sure have learned alot from you guys and feel like i know Luke. I live down here in kansas and wouldnt be able to make a tournament...but would be more than glad to donate for a good cause. If i knew an address and where to send it...i'd be more than willing to send a dontion. thanks for all the good advice you guys...
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

This is a non-profit hunt and donations will be put towards the Scholarship.

coyotehunter.net
715 N 5th st.
Douglas, Wy 82633
Coyotes Forever