Luke Oyloe Memorial Coyote Hunt
Williston, ND Saturday, October 25, 2020

COVID CANCELLED

Moderator: Coyotehunter

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: Luke Oyloe Memorial Coyote Hunt 30 October, 2010

Post by bucksnbears »

should be a big #'s day. high's in the 40's and light winds :D :D . have spent many hours on the phone with landowners. have not had one turn me down :D see ya all tomarro night :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

should be a good day
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Good luck to all be safe and open a can of whop ass on the yotes this weekend :D
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

Hey good luck to all and shoot staight, wish we could have done this one.... Both my partners are out of town, and i'm heading west for a week and a half of Elk hunting, see ya all in bismarck.....
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

great hunt. the top 5 teams shot for a combined 44 coyotes. I will get this up as soon as I can with pics and update the points standings.
Coyotes Forever
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Got a call yesterday from one of the winners.STUNNING!Congrats to the winners and all.Look forward to the pics! :D
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

bucksnbears wrote:should be a big #'s day.
I would say so!!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

Didnt think we would fall short bringing in 11 dogs. :lol: .. Good work Bucks, Next year I guess we will have to shoot for twenty..

See you at Mandan.
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

Javayne and I want to say ty to all It made us fill great to see everyone there and haveing a great time. And Mitch you did one hell of a job in the hunt keep your head up son you are going to turn out to be one of the best the way you are going bud I am glade to have you as a partner
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

It was great to see some familiar faces again!! Levi and I had a brutal day of calling in an awesome area. We came in with high hopes and a great game plan, until we showed up and the fog was so thick we could barely see 20 yards. The fog didn't lift around noon, and when it did, we finally saw our first coyote of the day :shock: Congratulations to all who placed. Bucs you and Tom had a day that i think will be hard for anyone to top!!!!!

I would also thank the two students who put in for scholarship. It was great reading both of your essays!! Our last years winner, Mitch Kvernum, is a great role model for you to follow. Keep up the hard work, and it will pay off or you in the end. Both essays were very well written.

Well we now have a month to re-evaluate and re-group for the Mandan tournament. I hope everyone can make it!! Oncea gain congratulations to all teams who placed!!!
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

LeviM wrote:
bucksnbears wrote:should be a big #'s day.
I would say so!!!
:shock: :shock: . did'nt think it was gonna be us. i'm still giggity over saturday. 2 growm me whooting and carrying on like a coupla 15 year old boys who just got there first girlfriend :lol: . was a day i'll never forget. from 8am to about 2pm it was thick fog. did'nt think we had a prayer of even seeing one. had 3 coming hard at 70-80 yard which was max vis. at the time only to have the fog set in even thicker an swallowed them up. :shock: .. ended up having 7 down in the first 1.5 hours. :D . after that it was 1 at a time. we both shot well with me shooting 10 shots and killing 10 dogs. Tom missed one. i tried to tell Tom NOT to eat my chili but he would'nt listen and paid for it BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!. he had to wait out 3 stands :lol: :lol: :oops: . and i killed on those 3 :mrgreen: the fog lifted bout 2-3 oclock and things slowed up after that. congrats to M&M. and the Johnsons. i like to see women out hunting. no pics Dcoy other than this one at the end of the day. glad we took the suburban, we were gonna take my blazer :) Image there are 16 coyotes stacked up there including 1 road dog we shot in the dark. (did'nt include that in the tourney). had some strange looks going through williston :mrgreen:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

Ya it was a good time!.. thanks to all for coming and putting it on jamie and brad..

Bucks I think ive seen where you put your picture on nearly every hunting board on the internet. :wink: ...
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

mitchkvernum wrote:Ya it was a good time!.. thanks to all for coming and putting it on Coyotehunter and brad..

Bucks I think ive seen where you put your picture on nearly every hunting board on the internet. :wink: ...
nope, just 3 :mrgreen: had to beat you to the punch :D
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

haha.. I had No pictures :? .. So I wasnt going to punch!! In the string of events I never got a pic! oh well.. My rule. No Pictures - No Post. :lol:
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

For the love of GOD :shock: :shock: !!!!!!!!!!! That is freakin' BAD ASS. Wish I could have been there to see that. :cry: :cry:
"God hates a coward"