Using A Wheelchair Blind For Calling Success - Coyote Pics

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Dcoy
Top Dog

Re: Using A Wheelchair Blind For Calling Success - Coyote Pics

Post by Dcoy »

Ditto on the 'Great post' comment.Steve I'll PM you but would like one of your calls if they are for sale.
Also,the comments here and in Bucs thread on Wyoming hunting which I also just read about mosquito's got me thinking.Please don't ever forget the West Nile virus threat they pose.August is about the worst time of year so any exposure in the States we are talking about is a risk.You don't want it.
Good hunting.
snakeman

Post by snakeman »

Dick:

Thanks for your comments, please reply or send me an email at rattler51@pie.midco.net when you return from your fishing trip and I will get the calls sent your way.

Steve
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Steve; I'll be in Pierre on the 16,17,18 can you come out to play?? If so I'll bring the ATV along... T.A.
snakeman

Post by snakeman »

Tim:

As far as I know currently, I should be free to do some coyote calling on the 16th and early on the 17th. My niece is getting married on the 18th and I am part of the photo crew.

Steve
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Steve my time off has been approved and I will be out there on the 16th in the a.m. and we can hunt together that day. We willbe going up north.. P.M. me with a phone number so we can work out the details on where to meet and bring plenty of bullets. :mrgreen:
snakeman

Post by snakeman »

Tim:

I can be reached at 605-945-0311 and my email address is rattler51@pie.midco.net

My home address is the following:

2106 Stratford Place
Pierre, SD 57501

Steve
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Steve: Thanks for spending a day with me, hopefully next time we can get into the pastures and call a few in. I was able to get into the pastures on fri. and called in a pair on the first stand and a third a few stands later..
snakeman

Post by snakeman »

Thanks Tim for making the effort to get me out calling coyotes in your Cheyenne River breaks area, but the heavy rains in the area made our off road travel impossible. We did see and hear a few coyotes and also plenty of grouse in that rough river break country. At least we able to share a lot of conversation that morning about our past calling experiences. Hopefully we will be able to try this again with dry conditions.

Steve