Snow

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: Snow

Post by bucksnbears »

Optimax90 wrote:hey that would be great!! Maybe you should come out this way a few days early and I could drive you around ALL the spot that I have been hunting the last few years and give you my GPS waypoints also :D The way you guys struggled to find coyotes last tournament, I would love to help out a little :roll:
:? :? :? . Optimax, p.m. sent
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

BnB PM sent back!!! Hope that clears things up!!!!

We were S.W. of mandan in the carson area today and the snow is WAY less down there!!! Trails are still passable and easy walking if you pick your trail as you go. seen plenty of coyotes, took a few that followed us back to the truck and wanted a ride :D :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Tactical.20

Post by Tactical.20 »

The guy I know from Broadus says they have few big mule deer cause the season is during the rut, unlike WY. I was trapping an hour south of Broadus, not where I wanted to go, but was closer to the place I stayed. Snowed and rain from day one, then got down to -10-15 a couple nights. Pretty much worse trapping weather a person can see, except 2ft of snow could be worse!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Optimax90 wrote:BnB PM sent back!!! Hope that clears things up!!!!

We were S.W. of mandan in the carson area today and the snow is WAY less down there!!! Trails are still passable and easy walking if you pick your trail as you go. seen plenty of coyotes, took a few that followed us back to the truck and wanted a ride :D :D
8) 8) :D . first round of beers on me :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Tac what did you end up with on your trapping foray?
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!