Video - Best of the Oldies Vol. 1

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Re: Video - Best of the Oldies Vol. 1

Post by mitchkvernum »

Hey cool video.. You guys have some nice footage.. definately cant beat the footage of those coyotes coming across the open snow can you?

You guys get a little excited thats for sure, but thats what its all about right?.. If you lose that you might as well quit hunting coyotes.. I used to be like that all the time where I would jump up and celebrate and go get my coyote, Marty finally broke me off it because we always had 2-3 more coyotes coming in and I needed to shut up :lol: , but thats what its all about right there..

Im interested, what camera are you guys using? and how do you like it?

Good work 8)
coyotebuster
coyotehunter

Post by coyotebuster »

Great footage. The only thing I didn't really care for was the downwind on each side of the screen, other than that it was great.
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

Nice footage is right. Like the footage and the music to go with it. I do agree with Mitch about getting a little excited. I cant blame you I do the same thing but I contain it until I know FOR SURE there are NO more dogs coming in. Good job and keep it up.
1dogdown
coyotehunter

Post by 1dogdown »

Nice footage guys! So did you guys draw straws on who had to go get the coyote that slid all the way down the hill :lol: