Newbee---wish me luck!

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

DirtyDog
coyotehunter

Newbee---wish me luck!

Post by DirtyDog »

Gents - always been a big game hunter and always been intrigued by chasing yotes--just never got serious about it and chased them. I recently watched a TV program (believe the guy was from UTAH) and he was absolutely wasting the yotes--it was UNBELIEVABLE. One after another, singles, doubles, triples....rifles, shotgun, etc. It was crazy and put me over the top.

I am clueless about chasing yotes but have been reading and watching vids. Plan to get out possibly Monday to chase dogs but rifle has be zeroed at range on Sunday. If not this weekend, then next here in Colorado. I plan to do some winter backpacking camping and chasing yotes. This forum is great and has some great info and I want to thank all those that participate. I cannot wait to get started in this dog hunting. I have had many opps during big game hunts to smash a few but never did...in about 1-2 wks that is gonna change.

Coyote...its now on the menu! :D :mrgreen:

Reports coming from this newbee...I welcome all criticism! Constructive of course... :mrgreen:
"success is often determined by rounds down range!"
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Re: Newbee---wish me luck!

Post by Optimax90 »

Welcome and good luck, its a fun game.... Gets you going and keeps you wanting more......
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

Optimax90 wrote:Welcome and good luck, its a fun game.... Gets you going and keeps you wanting more......
:lol:

Thats what she said :mrgreen:
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

mitchkvernum wrote:
Optimax90 wrote:Welcome and good luck, its a fun game.... Gets you going and keeps you wanting more......
:lol:

Thats what she said :mrgreen:
SEE YOU COMING AROUND MITCH!!!!! Your on the path we all were on, you just don't know it yet.... :mrgreen:

Way top go with another top 5 man....
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.