good morning bad luck

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

M.O.A.
coyotehunter

good morning bad luck

Post by M.O.A. »

i think i should have stayed in bed to day. got to first a stand this morning about 6:00 or so and looked good slight brees blowin little frost and a dusting of snow. u know the thing that hunting videos are made of. started calling and a few cars go by no big deal right so ten or so min. go by and i start calling again and i see light in the corner of my eye and start to hear this loud roar coming at me it was a dang feald sprayer the farmer were i hunt is spraying his feald in the middle of winter with snow on the ground and more coming.
if that wasnt bad enought i hike home and almost get there and deside to walk on the woods around the house. did not see anything not even any tracks so im headed back to the house and deside to do a few barks and a howl or two just for the heck of it. so there i am standing in the middle of the open field sprayer running around gun on my shoulder and a dang yote pops up over a little ridge looks at me and darts off never to be seen again
:roll: :roll: :roll: oh well theres still this afternoon to go
just had to share all that with u guys
EO caller

Re: good morning bad luck

Post by EO caller »

That sucks. Had those kinda days for sure. I've learned to never blow on a call just for the hell of it when a coyote might be listening. Cause they are alwyas listening. :?
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
M.O.A.
coyotehunter

Post by M.O.A. »

yeah i know just bad actions on my part
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

what the hell was he spraying??
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
M.O.A.
coyotehunter

Post by M.O.A. »

have no glue was woundering my self
ill ask hem next time i talk to him