12-17-11 12-18-11 Good weekend

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

snareit
coyotehunter

12-17-11 12-18-11 Good weekend

Post by snareit »

Mitch and Ryan showed up at the house about 6:30 and we headed out the frist stand was just a practise one the second stand had me and Rayn saying a lot of that was the coolest thing we have seen in a long time and a first for Rayn a triple. I had been into the call about 3min. when I saw a coyote stick his head over the hill I told Ryan to get ready and let him come all the way in Rayn had carryed in both a rifle and a shotgun I told him we will take him with the shotgun the coyote came right to the edge of the ice and sat down I just about ended him there but I looked to me left and saw a hard charger come around the corner and comeing right down the middle of the ice I told Rayn look to your left this one came right in he stoped at about 70yrd. I told Ryan give it to him he busted him and i took the other one I looked at Rayn and was just about to get and give a hell ya when Rayn said Marty he comes another one Ilooked back and the coyote ran right up to the two dead ones and bowed up on them hair up back all hump up and teeth showing it was unreal I ended him there now it was time for a lot of high fives and that was the coolest thing ever shit. The next stand we had called in a double earlier this year we set up over looking a big lake called for about 5min. and one comes hauling ass right down the middle he gets to about 150 and I trun the call off and he stops and Mitch crushes him I call for about another 10min. and nothing I take off to get the truck and the boys go after the coyote as i am waking I hear them shoot when we hook up at the pickup they tell me when they cought to the coyote Rayn saw another coyote coming right at them they get down and at 150 Ryan crushes him cool. The next stand we have a DBL come in Mitch lets the air out of one and the one is left to bread you know the deal. The next stand we pick up a single and the we get back to the pickup flat tire and we can not get the spair tire down that ended a 10 coyote day we where looking for had to drive it for about 10 miles to a farm and I cut it out with a trouch.The next moring Mitch and I pick up triple on the frist satnd and the wind comes up 30 plus we go home. If anything is screwed or spelled wrong look around it in a hurry

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Re: 12-17-11 12-1811 Good weekend

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Too cool marty great post!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Great post Marty!! Absolutely awesome job on taking those kids with you!!!
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

Nice work! Looks like a good way to spend the weekend!