N.W.Pa

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

jimmy72
coyotehunter

N.W.Pa

Post by jimmy72 »

I am new to yote hunting and was wondering if there are any yote hunters in my area that wouldn't mind taking me out and showing me the way of hunting the yotes.
Thanks
Howie
Dcoy
Top Dog

Re: N.W.Pa

Post by Dcoy »

Welcome Howie.Lots of good people here but most are from the West or midwest.If you review the site you'll pick up a lot of good info that will help you though.
I hesitate to say this but the coyote police don't like the word 'yote'.To use that moniker once is a sin you'll likely hear about,to use it 3 times in one sentence has to be close to committing hari kari in these parts.When referring to fox,'red' is fine,or,in referring to a pheasant you can ring your 'cocks' head even,or for that matter when excited you can get a 'woody'(probably not 'woodie' though),heck you can even refer to coyotes as 'dogs', but by god 'yote' is a no -no.
Just a friendly heads up and good luck hunting Mr Yote. :D
jimmy72
coyotehunter

Post by jimmy72 »

Ok sorry to be using that term. On the other hand thanks for the heads up. I will refere to them as dogs then. Thanks again.
straight shooter
coyotehunter

Post by straight shooter »

I am a reg. maine guide, and also guide coyote hunts in PA at night. If you have any questions or ever want to hunt gimmie a call anytime, 570-875-9991. Thanks and good luck, Frank