Onida calling contest

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Onida calling contest

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

Randy, you sly dog. Congratulations on your win at Onida. 9 coyotes was pretty darn good. Never heard until today when I asked Rocky who won. He told me you did. Very good. 8) 8)
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Re: Onida calling contest

Post by RandyRoede »

Thanks old buddy,

We had a good day, kind of a last minute deal. I told my partner, never hunted with him before and he is a novice to say the least, I would hunt with him if he would line up all the land and it has to be out of my district, and if he got pissed if I missed or he missed i would never hunt with him again. He agreed so we scouted it a couple days got a game plan and it worked out good.

That contest is really growin and he gets a lot of extra cash donated. Over 50 teams and almost $13,000 in cash given away.

A good one to win!!
Randy Roede
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

good for you Randy 8)
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

Nice work! funny to tho, we were out that way hunting that following week and stopped at a bar in Kadoka and the bartender, also a tourny hunter was telling us about that contest and said some Randy something or another from Pierre had won it with 9 and I said Roede and he was like, "yup, thats the name". I guess there was another one in a town called Interior that next weekend but we didnt hang around for it. Headed up to Nd instead for the last few days. Dont think we planned the SD trip too well. Anyway, nice work!

Take'er easy fellas,

Jaybic